Chapter Twenty-Three

Yoongi bit his nails. His pale skin was covered with a layer of cold sweat. Everything was a mess.

How could he have been so stupid to show his little side to a stranger. He could be reported to the higher ups and there's no telling what they would do. Or worse, what if this information was leaked to the media? It would be the end to BTS' career.

But Seongsu... Yoongi felt like he could trust him. Perhaps it was the way he fidgeted under Yoongi's gaze? Or maybe his earnest eyes when he explained that he wouldn't expose Yoongi?

Still, it wouldn't be good to be too trusting. Yoongi was prepared to bribe the new manager in order to keep his mouth shut.

Yoongi spent the day regretting his actions.

.  .  .

The sound of the door opening snapped Yoongi out of his thoughts. He heard the members' weak "i'm home"s and decided to go into the living room. The members were all sitting on the couch with a tired expression on their faces.

Yoongi was quite disappointed. He wanted to go into little space and show them Yoonie's drawing but seeing how tired they were, he decided he shouldn't burden them with an energetic little.

"You guys okay?"

His question was met with grunts and hums as they were too tired to even answer properly. It wasn't a rare sight, this usually happens the first day of promotion. The feeling of wanting to give their best for their first performance would usually result in this. If Yoongi had been promoting as well, he would've been the first one to pass out so he couldn't blame them. Being an idol is not easy.

Yoongi decided to heat up some leftovers for the members. He placed the heated food on the dining table.

"I heated up last night's fried chicken. Eat up. I'm gonna go to bed now."

The members thanked him and Yoongi entered his room with a pout. Calm down, Yoonie. It can't be helped. Perhaps tomorrow?

.  .  .

The members left for a music show again the next day, leaving a frustrated Yoongi at home alone once again. He wasn't feeling particularly little today so he didn't really know what to do. He was lying on the couch with his eyes closed, intending to nap for a few hours.

His plan was disrupted as suddenly the doorbell began ringing. Yoongi opened his eyes with a frown. Who the hell...

Yoongi dragged himself towards the front door and peeped through the peephole. It was the new manager. Yoongi opened the door with a smile, happy to have a companion for the day.

"Good morning, Seongsu-ssi," Yoongi had said.

Seongsu gave a curt nod and answered the greeting.

"Everything okay? You got food?" Seongsu asked, doing his duty.

"Yup."

"Then, I'll leave now. Ah, here's my number by the way. Call me if anything happens."

Just before Seongsu could leave, Yoongi tugged on the sleeves of his jacket. Seongsu turned around and his expression was saying 'what is it?'.

"Come in."

. . .

Yoongi was sure this was all because of his little side. Yoonie probably has some weird attachment to Seongsu so he asked him to stay. So there they were, sitting at the living room, drinking a cup of tea.