Chapter 15

It was quiet and lonely. Yoongi couldn't see. He missed his members. He wanted to be engulfed in their warm embrace which always made him feel secure.

He missed Namjoon. The young leader has been quite stressed lately. He hopes that he's okay. When Yoongi wakes up, he's gonna make sure Namjoon smile that dimpled cheek smile of his. A lot.

He missed Seokjin. His only hyung. The only one he could comfortably receive affection from. Although his dad jokes annoys him sometimes, he would give anything just to hear his hyung's windshield wiper laugh.

He missed Hoseok. His soul partner with a beautiful heart smile who can always brighten him up no matter how shitty his day was. He wonders how Hoseok does it.

He missed Jimin. The cheeky dongsaeng who was constantly bickering with him and teasing him. Remembering their silly arguments would always make him chuckle.

He missed Taehyung. He would always cuddle Yoongi without warning when he needs it because he knows his tiny hyung would never admit he would need a hug. What he would do to see his boxy grin again.

He missed Jungkook. His protectiveness over Yoongi and the way he would use his bunny-like smile to get him out of any trouble. His bone-crushing hug was also something Yoongi missed.

He wanted to see them. Yoongi hopes he would wake up soon.

.  .  .

Seokjin sighed as he looked at the dining table. The maknae line appears to be distraught and Namjoon and Hoseok were nowhere to be seen.

"Eat your food before it gets cold!" Seokjin scolded in a teasing manner in order to lift up the mood.

Taehyung and Jungkook proceeded to eat while Jimin sent him a weak smile. Seokjin then also proceeded to eat his food.

They continued to eat in silence and when they were all finished, they went their separate ways. Jimin wanted to practice the new choreography for the comeback, Taehyung was going to a shoot and Jungkook had to record some stuff. Jin was planning to go to the gym.

On his way, various thoughts ran through his mind. He thought hard to find a way to resolve Namjoon's and Hoseok's fight. He tried to remember how their fights were usually resolved before and when it finally came to him, he felt even more discouraged.

It was always Yoongi. Yoongi was a very wise and calm person and he rarely takes sides. He would listen to both sides of the story and provide a conclusion and ways to overcome whatever problems they were having with each other. He was also the person who has known Namjoon and Hoseok the longest.

Seokjin wished that Yoongi would wake up soon before the group is completely destroyed.

. . .

NgahwhJihwjakaj???? Wut is dis? Thank u so much for reading, voting and commenting even though I'm shit at updating cause this is like my first update after like one month and it's short af uwu💜