Chapter 17

The moment Yoongi woke up, he noticed that his throat felt dry and uncomfortable. He was thirsty and was desperate for a glass of cold water. Just in time, a nurse came in the room holding a file.

When she made eye contact with the now awake Yoongi, she appeared to jump slightly. It made the corner of Yoongi's lips twitch in amusement.

"Oh gosh, you're awake! Let me call the doctor for you!"

. . .

After drinking his second glass of water, the door to his room was opened and his members came in. His eyes widened in shock once he saw his members's appearance. They all looked scruffy, sporting dark bags under their eyes. And was that a bruise forming on Hoseok's cheek?

The doctor and the nurse in the room took the members' arrival as their cue to leave. Once they left, the members were silent and hesitant. What do you actually say to a person who just woke up from a coma?

"Guys?" Yoongi spoke, his voice scratchy. "Are you okay?"

Jimin was the first one to break. Upon hearing his hyung's voice for the first time in a long while, tears streamed down his face uncontrollably. He approached Yoongi and grasped his hand carefully as if Yoongi was fragile and could break if he applied just a bit more pressure.

"I'm sorry, hyung. I miss you, we all do. It's been hard without you."

"I missed you guys too," Yoongi said with a soft smile. He turned to everyone else. "Are you guys just gonna stand there and not greet me, brats?"

Everyone immediately made their move towards Yoongi although the bedridden boy noticed the frown on Seokjin's face upon being called a brat as well. He chuckled.

He hugged them and bathed in their affection. He really missed them. So much. When they hugged, Taehyung and Jungkook also proceeded to cry, making Yoongi feel a bit emotional.

"Aish, why are you guys crying? You're gonna make me cry as well so don't cry!" Yoongi said, wiping a stray tear on his cheek. The two youngest chuckled.

After the greetings were done, Yoongi casually pointed out the tension between his members in the rap line.

"Why are you guys fighting?"

They all looked shocked. Seokjin had warned them beforehand to behave when they visited Yoongi so they had been acting like everything was okay in order to not worry the second eldest.

"W-we're not!" Hoseok defended, avoiding Yoongi's eyes.

Yoongi sighed. "We've been living together for 10 years now. I know when something's up. Namjoonie, you wanna tell me?"

Namjoon frowned before muttering in a small voice, "Hobi punched me."

"What?! It was cause you were acting pissy and rude!"

They started bickering as Yoongi tried to decipher what the problem was from the boys' statements.

"Shush! Calm down. Namjoon, when you're stressed, you can't just expect everyone to understand you and let you run your mouth as you please. Hobi, Namjoon has a lot of responsibility as our leader and you should keep your patience in check and try to help him. I'm not gonna say who's the one in the wrong since I literally just fucking woke up and have no clue what's going on so do you understand me?"

"Yes." They answered quietly, pouting slightly. It made Yoongi feel warm inside seeing how cute his dongsaengs were. His little side was begging to come out but Yoongi pushed him down as the time and place wasn't really appropriate.

"Good, now get me another glass of water. I'm fucking thirsty."

. . .

A/N: short but anyways happy birthday to the loml, Min Yoongi! 🎉🎉 everyone wish him happy birthday if you haven't or else 🔫

In this chapter, I realised that I made the other two rappers kinda 🥺 ...hyung line needs to be babied once in a while as well!

+your comments really make my day! They're so freaking funny so please keep commenting them☺️