Chapter Two

Yoongi woke up, feeling refreshed after finally having a good night sleep in a long time. He took a shower and slipped into a black shirt and sweatpants.

He exited his room to see his members eating breakfast at the dining table. He approached the table and took an apple from the fruit basket. He was just about to leave for his studio when Seokjin stopped him.

"Sit down and eat with us."

"I-"

"Sit. Down."

Yoongi huffed and took a seat at the dining table. His lips formed into a pout and his nose scrunched up. Seokjin merely smiled and placed a plate in front of him.

Yoongi couldn't deny that the pancakes on the plate looked very delicious. He grabbed his fork and knife and began eating the fluffy pancakes.

"Yoongi-hyung, you should probably stay at home today. Rest for a while." Jimin said in a soft voice.

"He's right, hyung." Namjoon said. "We're all worried about you. Please just stay at home today."

Yoongi was touched by their words but work was work. He couldn't bear to waste another day not working on their songs.

"No, I have to go." Yoongi said, fiddling with his hands. He looked up at the members and showed a weak smile. "I promise I'll come back home today."

"Hyung, I will seriously physically restrain you from going." Jungkook said, staring hard at Yoongi. "You need to rest. You look weak."

"Yeah, how will you make good songs if you're tired?" Taehyung chimed in.

"Don't worr-"

Yoongi was cut off by Seokjin who slammed his hands onto the table. One of the glass which was on the table fell and shattered upon contact with the ground. Yoongi gulped.

"You know what?" Seokjin said, his voice laced with anger. "All the members want you to stay, they all care about you. We all care about you! But all you keep doing is ignoring us and doing things your own way. Pretending you're tough even though you're suffering inside."

"I'm done! Do what you want, Yoongi. Rot in that studio for all I care!" He continued, making his way into his room. He slammed the door shut harshly making Yoongi flinch at the sound.

Tears formed in Yoongi's eyes, threatening to fall. He took a deep breath and rushed out of the house, hurrying to his studio.

When he arrived, he stormed into his studio and broke down. He couldn't hold it in anymore. Tears streamed down his face and sobs escaped his mouth. His mind started to feel fuzzy again, indicating that he was about to slip but Yoongi slapped himself.

"Don't make Jin-hyung hate you more than he already does." He muttered under his breath. He straightened himself up and made his way to his desk.

"Time to get to work."

. . .

Seokjin was worried. After their little dispute at the dining table, Yoongi has been holed up at his studio for 2 weeks. He was Yoongi's only hyung and he knew he should take care of him; not lose his patience and tell him he wouldn't care if the boy rots in his studio.

Seokjin decided enough was enough and grabbed his car keys. He came out of his room and saw the members watching a movie in the living room.

"I'm getting Yoongi." He said before quickly leaving the house, not bothering to wait for the others' responses.

Once he arrived in front of Yoongi's studio, he just stood there. He didn't know what he should do or say. He decided to just knock the door. No answer.

He opened the door and it was surprisingly unlocked. He poked his head inside and frowned at the state of the studio. It needed some tough cleaning.

He entered the studio and closed the door behind him. He saw a lump at the couch which he assumed to be Yoongi. He approached closer and sure enough, the younger was sleeping on the couch.

Seokjin felt sad as he looked at Yoongi's figure. He lost a ton of weight, his skin was pale, his lips chapped and they were dark circles around his eyes.

He crouched down and pet the younger's head. Yoongi slowly stirred from his sleep and looked at the elder's face with a surprised expression.

"Hyung? Why are you here?"

Seokjin pressed his forehead against Yoongi's. "I want to apologise, Yoongi. I said some harsh words and I just want you to know that I care about you and I love you. I just wish that you would share with your hyung some of your burdens."

It was the final straw for Yoongi. His bottom lip trembled and his eyes were filled with tears. He sniffled and Seokjin was beyond alarmed.

"Hy-Hyungie, Y-Yoonie's sowwy too. Yoonie woves hyungie." Yoongi said in between sobs as he latched onto the elder, hugging him tightly.

Seokjin knew better than to make fun of him or question him so he just hugged back and whispered comforting words to the younger. After a while, Yoongi fell asleep in Seokjin's arms and the elder was confused. What should he do now?