Chapter 12

The maknae line were left alone with Yoongi for the day as the hyung line were all busy with work. Seokjin had wanted to stay at home after noticing that Yoongi was little but Namjoon convinced him that the maknae line can take care of him.

"It's a nice day. Why don't we go out to the park?" Jimin said, cuddling with little Yoongi on the couch as  Spiderman was playing on the TV.

"I don't think that's a good idea." Taehyung responded.

"Yup, imagine if something happens to Yoongi, we're gonna be killed by Seokjin-hyung." Jungkook said, tossing a popcorn into his mouth as his eyes were still frozen on the screen of the TV.

"Don't be such a coward. What could possibly go wrong? We're responsible adults!" Jimin huffed as Yoongi just stared at him with curious eyes. Jimin faced the little with a smile. "You want to go to the park, kitten?"

Yoongi nodded vigorously. He's never gone out in public as a little before. He was sure it'd be fun.

"See, Yoongi wants to go!"

Taehyung glanced at the little's face. He sure does look excited. Taehyung sighed and stood up with his hands on his hips.

"Alright, let's go to the park!"

.  .  .

They arrived at the park and were glad that nobody was there. The residents that lived in the area were all wealthy and busy people who doesn't really have the time to go to a park.

"Nobody ere!" Yoongi had squeaked as he ran around, kicking the fallen leaves on the ground.

"Be careful or you'll fall!" Jungkook shouted to the little. As soon as he said it, Yoongi managed to trip on his own leg and fell face first on the ground.

Taehyung rushed to the little and helped him up. "Oh my god, are you okay?"

Yoongi gave him a toothy grin. "Yoonie okey! Les play, TaeTae!"

And with that, Yoongi and the maknae line played tag. They played for about 15 minutes until they were all tired. They sat at a round wooden table in the park and Jimin placed the food they had brought on the table.

They had brought cup noodles, hot water for the cup noodles, some kimchi and fried chicken. Yoongi clapped his hands repeatedly as Jimin prepared the cup noodles.

"Here you go, baby," Jimin said, placing a cup noodle in front of Yoongi. "Careful, it's hot."

Yoongi nodded and began devouring the noodles. When he's big, cup noodles are his regular food but whenever he's little, Seokjin banned him from eating it. It was a rare delicacy for him in littlespace.

"We should go home after eating," Taehyung said, looking up at the grey sky. "It looks like it's gonna rain."

They all nodded and finished their food. Once they were done, they got into the car. As Jungkook was starting up the engine, a raindrop dropped on the windshield.

Jungkook was nervous as he started driving. He hoped it would just be a light rain as he never had to drive through a storm before. His eyes were focused on the road and his whole body was tense as he drove.

Yoongi was sitting on Taehyung's lap, looking out the window. He flinched a little when a lightning flashed followed by a thunderous sound. The rain was now falling at a frightening speed.

Jimin bit his nails as he looked at the tense Jungkook in the driver's seat. He was in the passenger's seat and he couldn't see anything up ahead and wondered how Jungkook was even able to drive.

Just a little bit more, Jungkook thought. Left turn and we'll be home, safe and sound.

However, as he turned left, a car drove in their direction without any thoughts of stopping. Jungkook noticed this and turned the steering wheel as hard as he could to avoid the car and the car spun uncontrollably due to the slippery road.

"FUCK!"

Yoongi was full out crying and Taehyung was hugging the little as hard as he could. Jimin covered his face as he screamed and Jungkook closed his eyes.

Crash.

.  .  .

A/N: 1k reads!! 🤭 ty for everyone reading this book, voting and commenting! I'm so happy! The story is kinda moving too fast but don't worry. I know what I'm doing (maybe)...