Chapter 3

"It's great for you to have come by." Dave smiled as he sat next to me. "You know, these parties can be so dull it's mind boggling."

I looked around at all the people chatting and drinking. Then I looked back at Dave. He had a grin on his face to show off his dimple, and just that drove me wild.

"People seem to being have fun to me." I shrugged at him.

"Yeah, sure. They look like they're having fun, but I don't think we really are. This is what we do every other night. Things turn sour when they're too repetitive." Dave said as he looked out on the crowd, then took a sip from his cup. He looked to me. "Can I get you a drink?

"Oh, I don't drink." I smiled at him.

"I can get you water." He offered. I thought for a moment.

"Sure, go ahead." I smiled. Dave stood up to get me my drink, but it was interrupted by a bunch of hooting and hollering.

A bunch of the fraternity boys came rushing into the party with small articles of clothing in their hand.

"Panty raid!!!" One of them shouted. They waved around panties, and bras and stockings. I was humiliated, I just knew some of my belongings were in this.

Panty raids were a common practice amongst young boys without brains. They'd go into a girl's house without permission, then steal her underwear and other intimate belongings.

Some boys were kind and returned your underwear, since even rebels were more gentlemanly then. However, many didn't bother to give your things back.

"I— I wasn't a part of this." Dave said as he put his large hand on his check.

"Oh Elizabeth..." Paul smirked. He lifted black underwear that had lace down the middle, and I immediately recognized that as mine.

"Paul! Give that back!" I shouted, reaching for it and he pulled it back. I reached forward for it, and he lifted it high up so I couldn't reach it.

I grabbed onto his shirt trying to go on my tippy toes for my underwear.

"Oh, baby!" He teased and all of his stupid friends laugh. He ran through the crowd away from me and I chased him. We turned out of the living room and up some steps.

People stood on the steps as Paul ran away from me and I chased him. I tried to push past them, but he was able to get out of my sight at the top of the steps.

I finally reached the top, and slowly walked down the hall of the house. The lights in the hall weren't on, only some lights coming out of the bedroom.

I peaked my head in a bedroom, and a crowd of giggling guys were feeling and looking at the panties they just seized. I squinted at them, and they bursted out laughing even louder.

One bedroom door was closed, but I could see the light was on from underneath it. So I slowly opened it. Virginia screamed as the guy she was laid under stopped thrusting into her.

"Elizabeth? Elizabeth!" She shouted and I immediately slammed the door shut. My heart was racing after seeing that one, and I tried to clear that picture out of my mind.

Then something told me to try the door at the very end of the hall. My heels patted against the wooden floors as I walked toward it, and I forced the door open. I looked around, and then I stepped in.

No one was in there.

As I turned around to leave, I heard a chuckle from the closet. Then I bolted toward that closet door and opened it.

"Paul!" I shouted and he bursted out laughing. I paused as I noticed that the button up shirt he wore was open, showing off his toned torso. I looked down from his pecks, to his abs, and then to the line of hair leading to his—

"Give me that!" I shouted at him reaching forward, and he grabbed my wrist then pulled me into the closet. Then, he shut the door behind us.

We stood there in the dark closet, my back against one end and his back against the other. Beside us was a row of clothes, and above us was a shelf.

"Nice looking for me." He said in his deep, low voice. "Now find them."

"Find what?" I asked. I couldn't believe what he was telling me. I saw his strong arm lift up in the closet, and he pulled at a string that hung from the ceiling. A dim yellow light glowed over us, and with that his abs were illuminated as well.

"Liking what you see?" He teased, and when I looked up at his face he wore a devilish grin with mischief in his blue eyes.

"You have my panties." I told him and he laughed at my remark. His blue eyes looked down, then up at me. They sparkled in the light, as well as the curls upon his head.

"Elizabeth, I had your panties— that's true." He said with risen eyebrows. "But now... I don't have them."

"Where are they?!" I asked angrily and he laughed again.

"Find them." He challenged me as he boldly looked into my eyes. I squinted at him, then turned to the clothes next to us.

I moved the hangers along the bar in the closet, searching between them. I didn't find it hooked onto anything on those clothes.

Then, I reached up to the shelf above us, I felt around and I could feel boxes and objects I couldn't quite make out. I touched a balloon-thing, and when I pulled my hand away the object came floating down.

I closed my eyes as it swiped in front of my face, and Paul laughed even harder.

"What is this thing?" I asked as I picked it up. It was shaped like a person, and when I turned the face toward me I realized.

"A sex doll!?" I shouted out as the open-mouthed doll looked back at me. I threw the doll toward Paul and he caught it with a smile, then shoved it back onto the shelf.

I was tired of going back and forth with him. All I wanted to do was leave and go home.

"Fine Paul." I told him. "Keep them. I'm gone."

I reached for the closet door, and he held my wrist. "Wait."

I cocked my head to the side as I looked up at him, crossing my arms. "What do you want?"

"Check here." He said vaguely.

"Where?" I asked looking behind him. Then I looked into his eyes, and he grinned.

"Here." He extended his arms as much as he could in that small closet. Then, he charmingly tugged at his open shirt.

"It's on you?" I asked in horror, trying desperately not to gawk at his body once again. I looked into his eyes, and his lips were proudly lifted up. He nodded yes in response to my question, folding his hands in front of him.

I asked myself, should I strip search Paul or should I leave? I couldn't come to an answer. Although I hated him, something in me wanted to play along with his game. I looked him in the eyes, then confidently stepped closer to him.