Chapter 25*

There we were, back in that hotel room. It was all the same, except we had an extra guest, Dave. I laid on my side in the bed and watched the two boys.

"Are you ready to give Liz the night of her life?" Paul asked as he stroked his fingers on my neck. Dave smiled at me, a bulge already pressing against his pants.

Paul had already taken off his shirt and was now helping Dave slipped off his. They stood closely together and stared each other in the eyes. Then, Paul placed his hand on the nape of Dave's neck as he brought him in for a kiss.

I sat up on my arm as I watched them kiss deeply, I felt heat begin to go between my legs. Then, I sat on the edge of the bed in a kneeling position.

After they were done giving each other attention, Paul placed his hand in Dave's muscular shoulder and led him to stand facing me.

I looked at this boy who I had crushed on all year but was too shy to ever speak to. He became less of an importance in my life after Paul and I hit things off, but I still was attracted to him nonetheless.

Here he was, the straight A student with a squeaky clean reputation on campus. And there was his hand, pulling down my panties from under my slip dress.

The dim lamp light glowed on Paul's skin as he watched Dave rub my wet heat. I hung my legs over the edge of the bed and spread them for him.

Paul walked closer and pulled my slip dress over my head. Then he wrapped his large hand around my neck as he kissed me. I moaned into his mouth as I felt Dave's tongue connected with my heat.

Dave pushed my knee farther from my other leg to spread them even more and licked a long stripe up my center.

"Just like that." Paul said as he placed his hand on Dave's head while he licked me.

I moved my hips up and down along his face, then exhaled while closing my eyes. After a few moments I felt Dave's mouth move from my pussy, and it was Paul softly tugging on Dave's hair.

Paul's pants were down now and his unbelievable large cock stood high and tall. Dave moved his knees toward Paul and looked up at him with pouted lips.

Paul took his member and rubbed the tip along Dave's lips, then Dave took Paul in his mouth. I touched myself as I watched Dave suck Paul, and he grabbed Paul's ass as he did it.

"Elizabeth, get on your feet." Paul told me. I obeyed, standing nakedly in front of the bed. Then, Paul motioned for Dave to step toward me.

"Fuck her." Paul told him.

I decided this was my chance to do something I've always wanted to do. I grinned up at Dave, then slowly turned my back to him and bent over the bed.

I heard him chuckle as I poked my ass toward him. Paul lit a cigarette, then smacked my ass that I stuck out. In the mean time, Dave got his pants off.

I looked back at Dave and saw his large cock ready to go, and he stroked it as he looked down at me. Dave squeezed my cheeks then rubbed his shaft along my slit.

"So fucking wet." Dave exhaled as he rocked his hips back and forth. Then, he placed his tip at my entrance and entered inside of me. He thrusted in and out of me while Paul watched.

Then, after he was done, I felt Paul enter inside of me. He smacked my ass hard and I yelped.

"What was that for?" I asked as he smoked a cigarette above me.

"For letting him fuck you like this before you let me fuck you like this." Paul said as he furiously thrusted into me. Dave sat on the bed next to us as he watched and stroked himself.

Afterwards, Paul slid out of me and I crawled to Dave who was laying at the top of the bed. I grabbed his member, but before I could put it in my mouth Paul stopped me.

"Oh no, you don't." Paul said tugging on my ankle and pulling me to the end of the bed.

"I thought we were sharing, Newman?" Dave shrugged and Paul laughed as he shook his head.

I laid on my back and spread my legs in front of Paul, covering my heat with my hand. He lifted my hand off of it, and I moved my hand out of his grip and placed it back.

"When did you become so controlling, Paul?" I playfully asked. He gave me a look in the side of his eye, a grin was spread across his face. He quickly grabbed my hand, and I placed it back over my wet heat.

Then, he leaned down and grabbed my wrist, then grabbed the other. He took the hand that was on my heat and sucked each one of the fingers slowly as he looked down at me.

Then, he pinned my hands onto the mattress by holding them down. His face moved to my heat as he furiously licked me. He licked around my clitoris and inside my of my entrance. Then, Dave joined in.

Paul licked my clitoris as Dave made circles around my entrance. Paul stuck a finger inside of my entrance, and Dave licked the skin right below my entrance.

I felt so many sensations I tensed and my legs began to close. Both boys pinned my legs open on either side. I looked down at them as they both licked my soaking heat. Paul pulled back then took his two fingers and opened my lips. Dave continued licking up and down my heat.

Then finally, I orgasmed. Dave closed his eyes as he licked over my entrance, then Paul did the same. Both didn't leave any evidence that I had just orgasmed.

Paul stuck his tongue inside and then lifted his head and looked to Dave. They both kissed as they laid there in front of my heat. I watched as Paul stuck his tongue into Dave's mouth. Dave broke this kiss and lowered his head, licking my clitoris one last time before resting his head on my heat.

"You're so good, Liz." Paul said as he came up to my face and rubbed my hair. I kissed him as he laid next to me, Dave stroking my heat slowly and softly below. Paul kissed my neck, then down to my nipple and sucked it.

Dave licked me once again after I reacted to Paul's touch.