Chapter 33*

I followed behind Marlon as he walked into the hallway and to the bedroom. He walked across the large room to a wardrobe, then opened the French doors with both hands.

An object fell out of the wardrobe as he opened it. I saw that his clothes were hanging inside of it.

"This place is so fancy they even wash and press your clothes for you." Marlon said casually. I looked at the floor and my eyes widened.

A black, leather object was on the floor. I placed my hand over my mouth.

"Oh, silly me." He said as he picked up the long object. It was a riding whip. He smacked the folded leather tip on his hand with a grin. "It's just a little something I use when the right girl comes over."

I felt the place between my legs pulse at that comment. "I'm sorry, you have to go. I need this place at least for tonight, I refuse to be stuck in a hotel room with you!" I said dramatically.

"Sally sunshine..." Marlon rolled his eyes, throwing the whip back into the wardrobe then shutting the doors. "I don't have anywhere else to go. I've been here this whole time. You're the new kid on the block. If anything, I should be kicking you out."

"Well there's about to be a problem because I think we aren't compatible." I lifted my chin up high, crossing my arms.

"Listen, I'll give you the bed if you get your shit off the floor in the hallway." Marlon pointed towards the door. I noticed he had many rings on his fingers, I imagined those fingers inside of...

"I can sleep on the couch, those are real comfortable." He nodded

"Thanks. You're so kind." I gushed sarcastically as I pushed past him. I could see his reflection in the polished wood of the wardrobe. He grinned, turning around and staring at my ass as I walked by.

I walked out into the hall then sloppily stuffed my clothes into my suitcase. Clicking the suitcase shut, I stood up with my fingers wrapped around the handle.

There stood Marlon, holding out his hand. "I feel that we've started on the wrong foot. I'm a gentleman, really. Let me get that for you."

I handed him the suitcase and he smiled. I watched his sexy stride as he brought my suitcase into the bedroom. He turned to me and folded his hands in front of him.

"This should be interesting." Marlon rose a brow as he looked down at me. There was no denying he was an attractive man. I felt horrible for wanting him so badly.

I looked down, trying to clear my mind of the dirty thoughts that was running through it.

It was almost as if he knew what I was thinking, he gave me a wink after an intense silence. Then he exited into the hallway.

"Well then.... I'll be out here!" Marlon shouted out as he walked into the living room. I shut the bedroom door behind him.

Dropping my robe to the floor, I took off my bra and crawled into the bed. I could hear Marlon moving outside in the living room, and got turned on.

I could just imagine what he was like in bed. That sharp tongue of his probably worked in more ways than just shooting out smart remarks. My hand slowly slid down my stomach and my fingers grazed over my heat. My other hand found its way to one of my breasts.

I bit my lip as my fingers rolled over my heat. With my eyes shut, I thought of Marlon fucking me mercilessly. I wondered why exactly he had that whip and what other kinky things he did.

He kept mentioning sex that involved licking a girl. I wanted his full lips on my pussy badly, pulling his curly hair as he pleased me. My nipples got hard at this thought, I licked my lips.

Turning onto my stomach, I got a pillow and put it below my heat. Then, I began grinding on it. I imagined to be rubbing against Marlon's member sliding along my slit below me. Then, I touched my breast as I pretended it was his hand fondling it.

His hand would probably fit the whole thing in it.

After orgasming, I got under the sheets and drifted into sleep. The next morning, I got up and walked into the bathroom. After freshening up, I put on a dress and walked out into the hallway.

On the living room couch laid Marlon with a blanket over him. My cheeks got warm as I noticed he was shirtless. He was still asleep, but I tip toed toward him anyway.

That wasn't enough apparently, since he began stirring in his sleep. He kicked off the blanket, revealing his totally naked body. His large member was slightly erected in his sleep.

I gasped at the sight of it, then lost my balance between the coffee table and couch. I fell on top of him, jolting him awake.

"I'm sorry!" I shouted as he tried rubbing the sleep out of his eyes.

"It's just fine." Marlon grinned as he touched my waist.

"I need to get going." I quickly stood up as I turned to him. I looked up at the ceiling trying to avoid looking at his penis that was way more erect than before.

"Where are you going to go? I thought you had no where to go?" Marlon asked as he leaned over and picked up the blanket. He placed it on top of his center as he sat on the couch normally now. "You can look now, sweet-face."

"You know, Marlon, you repulse me." I lied to him and he laughed.

"I give that impression a lot." He joked. "Now, can you allow me to go into the bedroom and get my clothes on?"

"Sure." I nodded, but still stood there idiotically looking at him. I looked at his strong shoulders, and his abs that were scrunched as he sat. Then, I looked to the blanket that he held so carefully on his lap, wishing that he'd just take it off.

"Well, I need space to walk." He spoke up. I awkwardly moved out of his way, and he grinned as he stood up. He stood next to me for a moment, so close his arm was lightly brushing on my breast.

It was so subtle, you had to wonder whether or not it was on purpose. I looked at his biceps that were flexed as he held the blanket to his crotch. Then, without a word, he walked off to the bedroom.

As he walked out, the sunlight from the windows shined in on his muscular back. His firm ass was on display with every step. I placed my fingers on my lips as I watched him, he looked godly.

Suddenly, the door opened. I walked into the hallway to see exactly who it was. I was welcomed by warm blue eyes.

"Paul." I exhaled as I stood in the hall.