Chapter 12*

"You should join the squad." Shirley said as we sat in my room that night. "It'll be good for you to get out there."

"That's the same thing you and the other girls told me when going to that party." I rolled my eyes and she laughed.

"Alright, I'll give you that one. But I promise your panties will be in safe hands when you're cheering the football team on." Shirley joked as she played with her long nightgown while sitting there. "So. How is you and...?"

"If you ask me if Paul and I are going steady, I'll scream. The answer is no." I insisted and Shirley give me a certain look.

"Are you sure about that? You've been spending a good amount of time with him of late." She told me and I shook my head.

"That's not by my choosing." I quickly answered back. "Now excuse me while I go upstairs to get shut eye. I'm tired of hearing Newman's name."

Walking up the steps, I went in my room then shut the door. I zipped off my dress and was left in my slip dress underneath. Then, I heard knocking at the window.

After the fiasco that happened the night before, I knew exactly who it was. I opened the curtains expecting to see Paul looking up at me.

To my surprise, he was literally there in front of me face to face. I shrieked and stumbled back, and then my eyes focused. Paul had gotten a ladder to place in front of my window to climb up to me.

I walked up to the window and opened it. He stumbled and held onto the ladder as the window slid open.

"Are you crazy? Do you want to break every bone in your body?" I angrily asked him.

"Yes, I am crazy, and no I don't want to break every bone in my body but I was willing to take a chance." He answered smartly with risen brows, and I slammed the window shut in front of him.

I ignored his knocking and muffled "Liz... Liz open this window. Baby please, just open it."
Laying in bed, I began pulling the sheets over me. After laying in the dark room for a few moments, I heard the window creaking.

I sat up, and saw Paul's fingers sliding underneath the window, and he quickly lifted it up.

"Paul!" I whisper-shouted and he began climbing into my room. He brushed off his clothes, then took a look around.

"Nice little bedroom you have here." He smiled as he looked around.

"Paul, I didn't allow you in here." I told him, pretending to be upset and annoyed by his antics.

"Oh looky here, you have a radio and a hair brush on your dresser." He said as he held the silver brush in his hand.

"Paul, I want you out that window!" I protested pointing towards it.

"Well, I don't know about out the window but I definitely close it. It's getting a little chilly in here." Paul walked over and shut the window. He smirked as I scowled at him, and stood in front of me while I sat up in the bed.

"Did anyone tell you that you look like a ripe fruit when you're sitting there in your gown?" He asked, then slowly peeled the sheets that covered my legs back. "Oh. This is your underdress, isn't it?"

I placed my hand on his chest and rubbed it up to the nape of his neck. He stared into my eyes, and leaned in to kiss me. As we sat there and kissed, I tugged at the pilot jacket he wore and he shoved it off behind him without breaking our kiss.

I felt my nipples getting hard under my gown, and his fingers gripped around one of my straps. He yanked it down, and the strap popped off, leading to half the gown falling right off my chest.

"Geez!" I hissed at him with furrowed eyebrows.

"Just take it off." He told me as he lifted it over my head.

"That's my favorite gown." I whined as he kissed down my neck to my chest.

Between kisses he spoke to me. "When I— have thousands of— dollars— then I'll be sure— to give you even better ones."

"You're gonna have thousands of dollars?" I asked as he sucked my nipple.

He mumbled yes as his lips were wrapped around it. "I'll be a big football player."

I flung my feet over the side of the bed so I was in a sitting position. While I did that, he pulled off his shirt, then he continued on to the next nipple. I rubbed my leg onto his as he stood in front of me, and lifted it until my knee touched his groin.

He groaned in response, then wrapped his hand around my neck to kiss me. I began getting into a position where I was on my knees on the bed, and he continued to kiss me.

He grabbed my ass, and rubbed along it. Then he spanked it, causing me to scratch down his back.

"Get on your hands and knees." He demanded of me, and I happily did what was told of me. He leaned down as he stood next to the bed, and buried his face into my heat.

Then he licked between my lips, until I got unbelievably wet. Standing up, he stuck two of his large fingers inside of me, and I moaned.

He chuckled, continuing to slowly move his fingers in and out of me. Then I felt something cold rub against my heat. He got my hairbrush, and was rubbing the handle on my clitoris.

I bit my lip as I looked back at him.

"Are you okay with this?" He asked as he rubbed the cold metal against my wetness.

"Go ahead, Officer." I answered, kneeling down so I was face down ass up.

He slowly stuck the handle of the brush inside of me with one hand, and held back my ass cheek to get a good view with the other. He watched with parted lips as the brush entered in and out of me, and I watched him get more and more aroused.

"Just like that, baby, take it for your Officer." He whispered as he continued to press it in and out of me. He pulled it out slowly, and my heat dripped. He closed his eyes as he leaned down again and licked a stripe up behind me. Then, he licked around the entrance of my heat.

"Can I fuck you, Elizabeth?" He asked while he stuck his middle finger inside of me. I looked back at him, and thought about it.

I looked at the bulge pressing hard against his slacks, and then up at the need and desire in his eyes. But I couldn't, it wasn't the right time.

"Not tonight." I exhaled. He began fingering me more passionately.

"You sure?" He asked as he adjusted the bulge in his pants.

"Yeah, I'm sure." I said, trying to keep myself composed. He pulled his fingers out, and I got out of my crawling position to lay on my back.

He brought the silver brush to my mouth, and watched as I sucked it for him. He leaned down and kissed me, and then stood up.

"Alright, if you don't want to do anything else, I should get going." He said as he placed my brush back to it's rightful place. "How do I get out of here without being seen?"

A wave of fear washed over me, there was no way Paul was getting downstairs without being noticed. I didn't know about the other girls, but Mildred was definitely awake since Barbara had yet to come home.

Finally, a lightbulb lit on in my mind. "I've got a plan."