Chapter 36

I walked across the room to Marlon's wardrobe. Both of us were still very much naked. Marlon laid in the bed, leaning over to the side table to take out his cigarette case.

After placing the white stick between his lips, he took out a match and lit it. Then, he discarded the burnt wood in an ashtray.

I touched the handles on his wardrobe, then swiftly opened it. When I looked back, Marlon had his cigarette hanging out his mouth with furrowed eyebrows. He placed it between his fingers, removed it from his full lips and blew out.

"Trust me, a good girl like you doesn't wanna look in there." He warned, then took another drag of his cigarette.

"Why do you have a whip?" I asked, picking up the leather whip that I spotted earlier. Walking toward Marlon, I held it right in front of his face. He looked at the whip, then his eyes looked to me.

"Do you use this on your lovers?" I asked as I rubbed the whip down his chest. "Or do you lacerate yourself?"

He chuckled at my joke. I thought I was in control, but as the whip reached the sheets that were bunched around his waist, he grabbed it from me. Suddenly the whip was turned around onto me.

"Would you like to find out?" He asked, rubbing the whip around my nipple. I felt the cold leather and the tingling sensations he was causing as he teased me. Then I stepped toward him, stroking my fingers through his hair. He grabbed my wrist and held it in front of my face.

"If you were mine, Elizabeth, I would spank you for that." He answered in a low growl. "Way too much of that for my taste."

"Why don't you?" I asked with a risen brow. I wanted him to see me differently so badly. "I'm not as soft as I look."

"I know you aren't. After what you just pulled between these sheets you've proven yourself to be more." Marlon shrugged, then took a puff of his cigarette. "But I'm not Paul. I won't caress you during or after our sex. I don't make love, I fuck. Every time I touch you, there's a calculated reason for it."

"That's a cold way to live." I retorted. He lifted the whip and slapped it onto my hip. A high-pitched clapping sound shot into the air. "You're sadistic!"

"Exactly why we wouldn't work, baby." He grinned, leaning back and smoking his cigarette. I stomped closer to him and took the cigarette from between his lips. Then, I put it out in the ashtray on the bedside table.

"What are you, a nut?" Marlon shouted at me. I pulled the sheet off of him and straddled him. Then I aggressively moved my hips against him, grasping his neck as hard as I could.

"What will I get for that?" I asked him. He effortlessly flipped me off of him, causing me to land on my stomach. Then, he rose his hand as if he was going to smack it hard on my ass.

I looked up at him, waiting for him to give me the addictive sting he's exposed me to. Then he stopped. He laughed and shook his head.

"I would punish you." He answered, rubbing my ass. "But that's what you would want, isn't it?"

"Says who?" I exhaled as he rubbed my ass, then squeezed one of the cheeks. He leaned down and licked my ass.

"You're not like the other chicks I've fucked, Liz. I guess I never gave a girl like you a chance." Marlon told me with his face between my cheeks, sliding his hand between my thighs. "Something about you makes me want to be patient."

"Who says you'll get a chance again?" I asked, rolling on to my back. Marlon growled since I interrupted what he was doing.

"Who says I won't?" Marlon asked, leaning down, teasingly placing a kiss just above my pussy. His hair fell in front of his forehead, tickling my skin, so I stroked it out of his face.

"You're too sweet." He complained, grabbing my wrist. "You want so much to just shack up and snuggle for a bit."

"What's wrong with that?" I asked him with a risen brow. He still was leaning over my pussy.

"You need to learn to just fuck, Liz. It's 1953, all the ladies are doing it." Marlon shrugged. I thought about that for a moment. I knew some girls were more open, like Virginia, but was it really that common?

"You're in New York, baby, open up." Marlon said, pushing my thighs open. "If I lick your pussy, it's for your pleasure and mine. But it's not love. You got it?"

"Understood." I answered as Marlon's lips grazed against my heat. "But that's so cold."

"Life is cold." Marlon sat up. "Breaking my back everyday just to get another role is cold."

"I thought you already had success in Hollywood?" I asked in a curious tone of voice. "You're Marlon... Marlon..."

"Brando." He finished for me. He turned to sit with his back facing me, lifting up his knees to rest his arms on them. "The only thing harder than achieving success is keeping it up."

I crawled up behind him and kissed his shoulder. He shot me a glare, as if to wonder why I was being so sweet. So I licked his back instead, to be nastier for his taste. Then, I licked up to the back of his neck, all while rubbing my hand down his back.

"Is that sexy enough for you?" I asked as I placed my cheek on his shoulder. I slid my hand from the middle of his back to his abs.

"You've got a lot to learn, Liz." Marlon mumbled, then stood up out of bed, leaving me high and anything but dry.

He picked up the whip that was wrapped in the sheets and walked towards his wardrobe, throwing it in. Then he got out a black turtle neck with black slacks.

"Where are you going?" I asked him quietly, laying as I watched him walk around to get ready. The gold chain bracelet on his wrist flickered as he walked toward me.

"To an acting class." He answered bluntly as he threw his clothes onto the bed. He grabbed his boxers and began sliding them on. I was laying horizontally across the bed, my head closest to Marlon. I looked up as I watched that precious cock go back into his boxers.

"Can I come?" I asked curiously. His eyes looked up at me from his boxers, but the mute expression on his face hadn't changed. It was an obvious no. "And why not?"

"Because if I bring you to the class everyone's going to think you're my girl and I don't do that. I don't do love period." Marlon snarled at me.

"It doesn't have to be love." I shrugged, watching Marlon pick up his slacks. "You know, a guy and a girl can just be friends."

"If a fella is bringing a girl around, it doesn't matter what they are, everyone is gonna think he's got it bad for her." Marlon pointed at me with one leg in his pants.

"Well I have no where to go. What am I supposed to do? Rot in here?" I said hysterically.

His shirt was stretched around his forearms now as if he was going to put it on. He paused. "You know, you're a real emotional broad, aren't you?" Then he continued sliding his turtleneck on.

"Come on, it won't hurt just to take me." I smiled, then arched my back off the bed. "Don't you have a heart?"

"No." He answered nonchalantly, tucking his shirt into his unbuttoned slacks. I thought for a moment, then I kneeled on my knees in the bed, spreading my legs.

"I'll let you punish me if you let me go." I said in my best (and a little rusty) sexy voice. His fingers were around the buttons on his slacks as he looked me up and down.

Nothing shocked this guy, he took life as it came and didn't think twice about it. He pondered for a moment, adjusting the collar of his turtle neck.

Then out of no where, he reached forward, grabbed my wrist and pulled me closer to him. "Get dressed."