Chapter 17*

His hands found their way below my knees as he lifted my legs so they were folded up and spread for him. Then his full lips connected with my heat.

He went down on me so slow and attentively, it was unlike any time before. His tongue circled around my clit, then he slowly licked down to my entrance.

Then he held my hips and flipped me onto my stomach. He grabbed my ass and lifted it up slightly and pushed my thighs open. He began to lick me from behind, his face moving side to side as he pleasured me.

He held my ass open now as he continued to lick my entrance, his tongue finding a way inside of me. He curled his tongue and then licked a line up the slit of my heat slowly. I got more wet as he continued to slowly lick a line up my heat.

After I was wet enough, he sat up and turned me back on my back. He reached for the side table, then realized what he was looking for wasn't there.

So he awkwardly hopped off the bed and picked up his pants off the floor. I laughed as his face was red with frustration, searching in his pocket.

"Other pocket." He smiled and then slid out a small box. He sat on the edge of the bed and I scooted so I was closer behind him. I placed my chin on his shoulder as I looked down at what he held in his hands.

"These are rubbers." He told me in a husky voice. "They'll make sure no babies come out of this."

I looked at the side of his face and he looked to me to make eye contact. "Unless that's what you want... do you want babies? You wanna get married?"

"No, it's fine, I'm alright." I smiled and kissed his shoulder. I laid down on my back, and he climbed on the bed and sat up on his knees.

I watched intently as he slipped the rubber object on his member. He groaned as he squeezed it onto himself, with looked at me. I laid there nakedly, my nipples hard and my heat wet enough for him.

I put my knees up so that my feet and shins blocked my heat. He grinned as he placed either hand on my knees and split my legs again. "Are you okay with this?"

"I couldn't be more ready." I reassured him. He laid on top of me, nuzzling his face into the crook of my neck. His fingers wrapped around his member as he began to slowly slide himself into me.

Once his tip was inside of me, his cheeks and neck were hot and red. His eyes were wide as they looked into mine, and his breathing was coarse. "Okay, I'm here now."

"You're in." I smiled at him.

"Can... can I...?" Paul began asking. I placed my hand on his ass and pushed down. He slowly slid himself deeper inside of me, and I winced as I squeezed his muscular shoulder.

"Are you okay?" He lifted his head to look at me.

"It's fine— keep going." I smiled.

"I don't want to hurt you." Paul conveyed, and I nodded, placing my hand on the back of his head. He lowered his forehead so it was touching mine. Then, he softly kissed my lips. "I'm gonna start moving again, okay?"

"Yeah." I smiled. He slowly began moving his hips again, and stretched one knee out to give himself a better angle. My leg draped over that bent knee, and he continued to slowly move in and out of me.

"Faster Paul." I exhaled. He began to lift up his speed. We both shook now as he slid in and out of me. "Paul, please!"

"I'm going!" He said, his eyes squeezed shut. "You sure you okay?"

"I'm fine, now fuck me, Paul!" I pleaded. He held onto my hips as he continued to plow into me. I watched as he finally opened his eyes, but he was so concentrated on what was happening.

He stroked his fingers through my hair and his hands began to shake. Then I watched as his eyes squinted and his thrusting became more lackadaisical.

He pounded into me strongly three more times, then froze inside of me as he orgasmed. I rose my eyebrows as he groaned out as if he was in pain, then fell limp on top of me.

He kissed my neck slowly. "How was it?"

"Fine." I said in an underwhelming tone.

"You sure?" He asked with furrowed eyebrows. I nodded as he slid out of me. Then he slipped the wrapped rubbery material off of his member and flung it to the floor.

His hand gripped around it as he rubbed his thumb along the tip, then he looked to me with a smile. "It was good, wasn't it?"

"It was great." I lied. At this point, I couldn't understand why people went crazy over this act. It seemed like a waste of time and I surely didn't get the amount of pleasure that he did in it.

"No, it wasn't." He squinted at me. He rolled on top of me and looked into my eyes. "You didn't..."

I shook my head no.

"Why didn't you say something?" Paul asked me.

"You seemed like you were having the time of your life." I shrugged.

"Well." He grinned. He kissed my chest then licked each of my nipples. "I can't have you feeling that way after your first time."

"It's fine, Paul." I said disappointedly.

"No, it's not." He said against the skin of my stomach. "It's not at all."

"So what are you gonna do about it?" I asked him and his fingers found its way to my heat.

"Watch." His full lips grinned at me.

After a night full of making love, we went to the bathroom together to take a shower. It was a communal bathroom, but we didn't care. We stood in the same shower as we kissed and touched.

I shampooed Paul's full, curly hair as he stood under the water. He helped me put on a hotel distributed shower cap before hand.

I was so in love with Paul Newman, and I didn't want this feeling ever to end. We walked in the hotel lobby holding hands and kissing, not giving a damn who saw us.

That day, the only two people who mattered were us. We were most definitely in love, and how beautiful that love was couldn't be expressed in words.