Chapter 6*

Paul drove us to the woods nearby the diner where we could have privacy. He sat there and looked at me with his slight grin. He had an obvious erection in his pants, and a large one at that.

I exhaled as Paul slipped his hand into my jacket. He touched my breasts, and I held onto his hand as he squeezed them.

I tried to feel the length of his fingers. Are his hands bigger than Dave's?

Paul's full lips kissed my neck, and he licked slightly before sucking my neck. Yanking the belt on my coat, he opened it to reveal the dress he loved so much.

"Right when I saw this." He said as he tugged at the neckline of my dress. "I knew I needed you right then and there."

"So why didn't you?" I asked as he began unzipping my dress.

"You didn't seem like you wanted to." He answered. "And when you did, you stopped us."

"Well I'm not stopping us now." I tugged down my unzipped dress so only the bottom half was on. Paul tugged at the skirt and took it off. Now I was only in my panties and bra.

He pushed my underwear to the side, and his fingers swiped up my center. He smirked as he stuck his middle finger inside of me. I held onto his shoulder and winced once he did that.

"Damnit." He mumbled underneath his breath. "You're so tight, how is that possible?"

My cheeks were hot as he fingered my pussy. It slowly went in and out, and I tensed around his long, thick finger. He watched as I got more wet, and I could see the erection in his slacks getting harder by the minute.

It got to the point where he needed to stop and unbutton his pants. I leaned forward and placed my hand over his hard-on. My lips parted as I looked at how big it was, and Paul rose a brow as he unbuttoned his boxers and sprung his erection free.

It stood up, tall and mighty in front of me. Although it was chilly outside, our car felt like it was 100 degrees inside while all the windows were fogged.

I pulled his member out of the hole of his boxers, then slipped it off. The pink tip stood high and proudly, and I bit my lip as I hesitate on what to do.

"Just wrap your hand around it." He said quietly, taking my hand and placing it on his shaft.

"Right." He said. "Now slide it up real slow."

I watched as his hand cupped around mine, and the palm of my hand slowly slid up to the tip of his penis. He sucked in a breath once it touched the tip.

"Keep doing that." He asked of me, and he got so excited as I slowly stroked him, precum came out. I leaned my head down and licked the tip of his penis where the cum was. Then I licked from the bottom of his shaft up to the tip, and Paul held his breath as he tried to avoid making noise.

I shut my eyes as I took the tip in my mouth, and sucked it. It moved up and down in my throat, and got me more turned on than ever.

"Fuck." He choked out, unable to stay quiet any longer. My head bobbed up and down slowly as I sucked him, then I licked around the tip of his penis. "You've done this before after all?"

"Nuh-uh." I said as I sucked him off. Then I licked his shaft again as I held it in my hand. "But I've heard about it."

"Most girls don't do this." He mumbled. "And the ones that do definitely don't do it like you."

I continued sucking Paul, and finally, he placed his hand on my cheek and lifted me up from his member.

"It's your time to be pleased now." He told me, then began taking off my panties.