Chapter 18

By Christmas Break, Paul and I were head over heels for each other. We were inseparable and didn't let the thoughts of others come between us.

We also went a little nympho on each other. Any place we could sneak into we began fucking. In the locker room, in the woods, in empty classrooms, in my bedroom, in Shirley's bedroom.

In the kitchen. "What are you guys doing?" Mildred asked as she walked in.

Paul stood between my legs as I sat on the counter with my skirt hiked up. None of us answered, and I looked to the clock. "I thought your class was done in an hour?"

"It ended early." She sighed. She looked at Paul then to me and then rolled her eyes. "I'll go out to grab a bite. By the time I'm back, I want him finished and you to clean the counter."

"Thanks Millie!" I shouted out as she walked towards the door. She waved her hand in the air. After we heard the front door open and shut, Paul began thrusting into me once again.

"Oh god, oh god, Liz cool it." Paul said hectically.

"Cool what? You're the one moving!" I said as he pounded into me.

"That was so spicy, Liz! God!" He shouted and suddenly he was finished and rested his head on my chest in front of him. That must've been a track record for him.

"Now you know I didn't get what I needed out of that one." I told him with a risen brow. He lifted his head and slid himself out of me.

"Alright, lie down." He said. He lifted my legs over his shoulders and began to work his magic.

Later on we sat in his car, which seemed to be the only true private place we had with each other. "Elizabeth, I really want you to come to my parent's house with me."

"You want me to meet your parents?" I asked in shock. Then a thought for a moment. "Will they want to meet me?"

"Oh my parents are very progressive." Paul reassured me. "In fact, I think they'd love you."

He took my hand and squeezed it. "I don't know..."

"Please say yes." He said kissing my cheek. "Just come with me " he kissed my neck.

"Paul..." I sighed as he pulled at my dress to reveal my shoulder and kiss that as well.

"Come on, you already said you were gonna spend Christmas break out here in Ohio. Why not just come out with me?" He asked with a grin. I looked into his blue eyes and after you saw them it was hard to say no.

"Alright." I sighed and he threw a fist in the air.

"I can't wait for you to meet my parents, and my brother and my neighbors." Paul said as he wrapped an arm around me. "I think you'll have a real good time."

"What's your hometown like?" I asked him and he thought for a moment.

"Well, my parents moved while I was away at war. It's a humble little neighborhood. Everyone there knows each other. It's quaint." Paul nodded.

"What about your parents? How are they?" I asked him nervously.

"Well, my mother is a cheesecake just like you. She is very creative as well and actually helped me get into theater." Paul said as he placed his hand on his chest.

"And how is your dad?" I asked him with a risen brow.

"Pa was always a hard working man. He didn't have much time for us. But nonetheless, he's a true man who is good at heart." Paul said slowly. Then the car got silent for a moment. "Although he never will see me as successful and hardworking as he was."

"You're going to be so successful one day Paul, it'll make his head spin!" I reassured him. "I can feel it in my bones. After I saw that performance you in that play I know you have talent!"

"That's not what I want to do with my life." Paul frowned. "I don't want to be some sissy in theater. I want to be a football player."

"Paul. How many people get to be famous football players?" I asked quietly. "Shouldn't you have a plan b?"

"Well, I guess if I really don't make it I'll fall back on my father's business. But I really don't want to have to do that. I want to be my own man, not a product of nepotism." Paul explained to me. He spoke passionately about this subject.

"Alright." I sighed. "Well, just keep in mind that you have a talent. I can really see you having a future in acting, that's all."

He gave me a certain look. "Are you for real? I barely know my head from my toe when it comes to acting."

"Well, with hard work and dedication you can do something with that. That's all I'm saying." I shrugged. He held me closer with both arms and rested his head on mine.

"Thank you, Liz." Paul said softly.

"For what?" I asked him in the dark car.

"For believing in me." He said quietly. I looked to him and kissed him. We kissed slowly and deeply and I wrapped my arms around his neck. Paul was so tender in these moments.

Suddenly, we heard a knock on the window.

Paul turned his head toward the window behind him, but his arms were still wrapped around me. I could see who it was already and I blushed with embarrassment.

"Dave!" Paul shouted. He turned all the way around and began cranking down the window by spinning the lever. It took him a good thirty seconds to get the window all the way down. "David!"

"Paul, why am I getting complaints of obscenity coming from this car? Are you guys doing the dirty in here?" Dave asked with furrowed eyebrows.

"And so what if we were? It's my car, it's my private property!" Paul protested.

"Paul, you're parked in the driveway." Dave pointed out. "There's nothing private about being parked in the middle of a campus housing complex!"

I bursted out laughing beside Paul and he began grinning as well. "You know what? I'll take my car and park elsewhere."

He turned the key in the ignition and the car revved but then didn't start up. He tried again, and it didn't start that time either.

Dave stood there with crossed arms. Paul finally got the car to start, then looked to Dave and stuck out his tongue.

I laughed as we drove off together in the night.