Chapter 34

Paul entered the suite and shut the door behind him. He hadn't seen Marlon in the bedroom yet, I began wondering whether or not he knew Marlon was present.

Paul wrapped me in his arms and kissed me in that hallway, then placed his hand under my butt and lifted me. I wrapped my legs around his torso and my arms around his neck as he started to carry me to the bedroom.

"Well— Paul." I said, placing my feet on the ground at the door.

"What?" He asked. I looked behind me and Marlon wasn't inside. I saw his discarded blanket on the floor in front of the closed bathroom door.

"Elizabeth, I tried to hold myself together back at that house but I honestly couldn't. I couldn't lie to you. I love you, Liz." Paul said as he held me close. I pressed my hands on his chest, making him slowly step back.

He looked down at me with parted lips and a sad expression. Then he rubbed the back of his neck. It took all the power in me to say what I had practiced before.

"Paul, we can't do this." I answered him. "You have a fiancé, I have dignity and most of all, you lied."

He diverted his eyes away when I mentioned him lying. Then, he stuffed his hands into the pockets of his Levi's.

"I can't be with you knowing you belong to someone else, whether you love her or not... or whether she's the spawn of the devil or not." I honestly told him. "I need to go home."

"Why don't you stay here just a little longer. We don't have to do anything, but are you really going to go back to live with your parents?" Paul asked me as he held both of my hands. I was still very much in love with him.

"Your fiancé doesn't even know I was here today, what makes you think she'd allow me to live here?" I crossed my arms in front of him.

"I'll protect you, Liz." Paul placed his hand on my jaw, then left a kiss on it. My eyes were practically rolling in the back of my head as his lips kissed my neck and he massaged my waist by squeezing it. "I'll end it all if I have to."

I began walking backwards toward the bed, causing him to lift me up and toss me onto it. With a giggle, I watched him slide his shirt over his head and throw it onto the floor.

He climbed on top of me and his hands began to explore my body. Suddenly the bathroom door opened and steam rolled out from the doorway. Paul was on top of me, kissing down my stomach and making his way under my skirt.

"Paul..." I tried to interrupt. He pushed my panties to the side. I grasped my fingers in Paul's curly hair and tugged his head up. As he came up, my skirt flipped over, exposing my.

"What's wrong?" He asked pressing his center harder on to me with the widest grin I've seen him do yet

"Paul, we aren't alone." I told him. He furrowed his eyebrows then rolled off of me, onto his back.

There stood Marlon with a white towel wrapped around his waist and water dripping over his muscular torso. His hair was wet and hanging over his forehead. There was a camber on his towel where his member was, a bulge on proud display even in a wrap around towel.

"Marlon?" Paul asked, placing his hand over his own crotch to cover his stiff erection. "What the hell are you doing here?"

Marlon gave me a certain look, then looked back at Paul. "I invited a girl over. Nothing special, you said that I could—"

"I know what I said, but that was months ago! And I told you that you could only use it once!" Paul sat up in the bed. "Suppose one of her family members decided to come to the room?"

"Then that would be very interesting, now wouldn't it." Marlon answered sarcastically as he gripped the towel around his waist. I noticed his bulge slightly getting harder underneath the towel as he stood there half naked.

"Aren't you cold, Marlon?" I asked with got cheek. Paul looked to me with a risen brow.

"Wait a minute... did you...?" Paul pointed between the two of us.

Marlon wore a mischievous smirk, but I was the one to answer. "No... absolutely not. Of course not."

"Well then, how long has Marlon been here?" Paul grinned at me, rubbing my waist.

"Since last night." Marlon said in a slow, silky voice. Paul's hand went to my thigh and squeezed it, causing me to get more wet in my panties.

"He said he needed to..." I looked to Marlon and he seemed to want me to be discreet about why he was there. Did Paul not know Marlon was living there? "He came over for the girl and of course, I was here. Since we both happened to be here, we both stayed."

"And you slept in this bed?" Paul asked and both Marlon and I shook our head.

"No..." I answered. "He slept on the couch."

"Well Marlon, you sleaze." Paul teasingly said with a smile. "Why didn't you just head home if you weren't going to entertain Elizabeth?"

Paul was obviously getting turned on at the thought of Marlon and I being cooped up in a hotel room together. Surprisingly, so was I.

"The aura of the place was magnetic." Marlon joked then sat on the edge of the bed. I looked at his muscular back that was facing me, and the water droplets rolling down his shoulder blades. The water from his hair began dripping onto my stocking covered legs, making me fold them back. I press my thighs together as I tried to suppress the feeling between my legs.

"Well, I guess you've already introduced each other." Paul commented as he continued to rest his back on the headboard. I was still laying down flat, my legs folded away from Marlon.

"Such a pleasure to meet her, too." Marlon said as he rubbed my forearm. I felt my nipples getting hard against the fabric of my dress. I was between the most two attractive guys who seemed to be just as turned on as I was.

One who was my first love and took my virginity, the other who looked like he could make me feel as if I could lose my virginity a second time.

"Judging by the look on her face, the pleasure is hers as well." Paul grinned as he took my chin into the palm of his hand and kissed my neck.

"Is the pleasure yours, Elizabeth?" Marlon asked as his hand brushed against his towel covered member. He was fully hard now, I could see it sticking out and straining against the towel.