Chapter 21

The familiar rose building emerged from the ground in front of you. Youran for the stairs, taking 2 steps at a time. You followed the familiar path he took you down last time, knowing that he spends most of his time there is he wasn't with you. You took a deep breath when you reach the double doors, which were closed, but you heard footsteps and some chords being played on the interior.

You pushed the doors back, they made a loud thud when they hit the corresponding walls. You saw his shoulders jumping on the piano bench. He turned around, his face was furious, but his features softened when he saw that it was you.

"Oh, Y/N, what are you doing here?" he asked. He waved for you to come over and sit next to him.

"You're really despicable, did you know that?" you said, slowly walking over to him. Your eyes coming closer together and gave him a glare.

"So I've been told." he chuckled. "But what did I do this time that would warrant this anger out of you?"

"I don't fucken know. What about telling Yugyeom to not show up to dinner and made me look like a damn fool?" you yelled. Your loud voice echoing through the room. His face dropped, as if he wasn't ready for you to figure it out. But seconds later, they morphed back into a smile.

"Yes. I did that." he said, his voice full of confidence and arrogance.

You were in awe of how straightforward he was. You didn't have to give the speech you were planning in your head."But why? How could you?"

"Because he isn't right for you. No one is right for you except me." He stood up from the bench and walked closer to you. It made you take a step back, but he kept coming forward. You stopped when your back felt the cool wall.

"Namjoon, you literally rejected me. You were sure that you weren't right for me then, you said so yourself. So you really don't have any right to tell me what to do." He slammed a hand on the wall, and it made you shiver. He locked eyes with you, there was hurt in them.

"Don't you know how I feel about you?" he asked. "You drive me insane and I can't stop thinking about you. I think about you constantly, but I wouldn't have it any other way." You couldn't use your voice at all, feeling your heartbeat over powering any movement in your body.

"But you still shouldn't have threaten him." you said. "I can't believe I told you all of that last night only to find out that it was all because of you." You shook your head, feeling disappointed. You tried to duck from under his arms, but he held you in place.

"What else was I supposed to do, Y/N? I went crazy when I saw you with him. Your smile. I want it to be mine and mine only. I don't want you to be with anyone else but me."

"Namjoon, I only agreed to that dinner because I was going to tell him there's someone else in my heart."

"You were?" he asked. There was an unsure smile on his face. "Who is it?"

You rolled your eyes. "You're impossible. I don't know what I see in you and I can't believe you would do something like this-" His lips were cold, they moved hesitantly against yours. Your eyes were wide open, you couldn't believe what was happening. But he had eliminated all space between you two. One hand was cupping your cheek while the other held onto your waist. You tried pushing him off but soon, you gave in. Your hands fell by your sides, your eyes closed. Your mind focusing only on the kiss.

He was the first one to break the kiss. It seemed like he wasn't expecting to do that either, judging by the shock on his face. There was fear in his eyes, fear that he had hurt you, fear that you wouldn't want to be near him anymore. "Y/N, I'm so sorry. I should have asked your permission first but I just couldn't resist."