iii. more cliché, the better

Once Can is done washing because of stupid Tin pouring him a green slime which Can still thinks is so cliché, he nervously goes to Pete's house.

Pete and Tin are rich, just based on the look of the front house. It looks more of a mansion than a house, for real. They even have a fountain in the middle, Can's eyes almost bulge out.

The front door is what amazes him the most, on its sides are Corinthian columns... or are those Ionic? Can's not entirely sure but they are adorned with only what Can assumes ornaments they imported from Western countries looking more of those columns Can sees in Arch of Constantine.

No wonder Tin acts like a king. But still, how come Pete still be humble?

Bracing himself up in front of the door, he wishes not to see Tin. Can thinks it's possible because well, inside their big spacious mansion, what is the possibility of them meeting up? Definitely close to zero-

"Hey."

Speak of the devil.

Can rolls his eyes. Fate. Really.

Just as he's talking about the last person he wants to see, there, opening the door is none other than Tin himself, smiling at him like a Cheshire cat.

"Why are you looking very... green?" Tin asks, still smirking.

"Haha. Pun. Really? Can't you think of a more unique tactic?"

If Tin is gonna do shits to him, Can isn't going to back down.

"Oh. It's just the start, you know, a welcome party for you to know that I'm going to torment you until the end."

Or he is going to back down. Soon. Very soon. Like right now. Immediately.

Can gulps and regrets ever challenging this guy because Tin's grin makes him look like he's Satan's descendant. Can realizes something's wrong with his mouth, really.

"I-i-"

Just as he is about to say sorry, Pete comes out of nowhere. Can has the urge to hug him for saving him.

Gone are the thick glasses, he's now wearing contact lenses. He looks cuter.

"Hey Can! Come on in." Pete smiles at him then frowns at his half-brother. "Tin, can you not block the door?"

Tin rolls his eyes at Pete and grumbles, "Whatever. Just don't you go inside my room."

"There's nothing exciting in your room. Also, don't scare my friend away. Come here, Can."

Pete pulls him inside their mansion. Can looks around and almost faints, it's more beautiful inside.

"He's the one annoying me in the first place."

"Everyone annoys you."

Tin shrugs and looks like he's about to leave them but he faces them back.

"Oh yeah Ae-"

There it is again. Something about Ae makes Pete frown and turns poker-faced.

"I don't care."

"I was just saying that he's going to visit me so don't disturb me."

"Oh, we won't. We definitely won't. Come here now, Can."

Pete pulls him upstairs to his room. His room is adorned with bright colors. Can assumes Tin's room is dark, like his soul.

"Don't worry about Tin. He's usually that annoying. He scares everyone without doing anything."

Can nods and smiles nervously. "Yeah, it's okay."