xxvii. complication and useless brother

AFTER ALMOST 1 YEAR 😭❤️ hi guys~ I'm back. I'll be forever grateful if you're still here with me, reading this. Anyways, I'm going to finish now so expect frequent updates. Please do leave comments, it motivates me. 🥺🥺❤️

//

If Tin thought that everything would turn back to normal, normal meaning they can be the best of friends again, exchanging messages until midnight, laughing their hearts out and just bantering; or maybe, they can be more than that, meaning, they can finally be boyfriends... well then, he thought wrong.

He thought since Can didn't protest from their kiss and that he's the one to go to Tin and jump at him telling him he passed the exam, maybe, he had a change of heart. Maybe, Can realized it wasn't really Tin who put the slime in his locker which Tin still thought was a little bit stupid of Can to believe that it was him, because, why the hell would he do that? It doesn't make sense.

But after seeing that his messages were continued to be inboxed, Tin realizes, Can is either confused with his own feelings and with what happened or it was the excitement of him passing the test that prompted the kiss and that he's still hasn't forgotten his petty feud with Tin as backed up by Pete's statement that Can doesn't say anything to him about what happened.

Can needs more time. Again. To straighten whatever the fuck is bothering him.

But Tin is impatient. He can't wait anymore.

He has to claim those lips again and this time, he won't let Can away from him anymore, not when he knows there's a chance of Can liking him as well.

After that passionate kiss they shared, he knows his love is reciprocated, even just slightly.

So, then, he resorts to asking for someone's help.

Pete.

Of course, Pete is his go-to person since Pete practically knows everything about their silly love story and Pete can spy over Can. However, Tin is regretting even asking him.

Not when, currently, right in front of Tin are Pete and Ae being shameless.

How did he know their not-so-secret obvious relationship? One day, Tin caught them making out in Pete's room, he only shrugged and shot down their ramble explanations since they're not exactly good at hiding it, anyway.

Ever since then, the two have been shameless even when Tin's around, dropping kisses, from innocent to heated, and just flaunting their relationship to poor Tin.

Like what they're doing right now.

"So? What do I do then? How do I have Can back? Help me out here Pete," says Tin, leaning heavily on his chair, and regards his stepbrother with a raise of his perfectly shaped eyebrow.

"So," Pete pauses when he feels Ae's arms tightening around his waist and his lips back to attacking Pete's slender neck. "Ae khap, stop that for a while." But from his smile and his giggle, they all know even he doesn't want to stop the kisses.

"But I want to eat you right now." Ae whispers but Tin heard it anyway, Tin almost pukes. Although he's accepted them, he still isn't used to them rubbing their relationship on his face.

"Tin is-"

Tin coughs and claps his hands loudly to stop the couple from having sex right in front of him. Tin is still here! This is why he really needs Can, these two have got no shame. How dare they?!

"Yes, I'm still here. Thank you for acknowledging," Tin raises his eyebrow. "What? Pete, I really need your help. You," Tin points at Ae. "Get your stinky hands off my brother. We're trying to talk here."