xxiv. sleepovers are fun

There are only two days left before Can's calculus exam and with Can having a soccer game, soccer practices and generally being distracted, he is really lagging behind Tin's initial schedule of their reviewing session so then Tin proposed a sleepover and- considering their father's out of town and Can's Mae instantly agreeing, Can had no choice but to agree as well and Can's glad he did.

Sleepovers are kind of promising though, back when he was a kid, he could remember asking his Mae to sleep at his friends' house... except that he has not a friend his Mae trusts and now he has, Pete and Tin. Can imagines, maybe he can sleep with Pete, talk things about him, about his relationship with Ae in general, because honestly, although Can knows Pete is in a relationship with Ae, he needs clear confirmation from Pete.

So Can plans to talk to Pete all night, reviews be damned. Who needs a review anyway? Certainly not Can.

Or not.

"I will not stay here with you guys tonight," Pete says as he puts his stuff in his bag.

"Why not?" Can might be cool touchy feeling with Tin but it's still awkward for him to be with a man alone, in a big house, who he just realized he has feelings for.

"I'm going to be staying with my friend."

Can smirks. "You mean with Ae?"

Can huffs when Pete merely raises his eyebrow. "Are you done teasing me?" Pete hoists his bag on his shoulder and smiles brightly at Can. "Well, I'll be off then. Stay your night here, with my brother, alone with him." Before Pete has totally stepped out of the room, he looks back at Can with a smirk on his face. "Oh, don't forget to use protection."

"Just leave!"

"You can shout all you want. No one's here with you two."

"Shut up Pete!"

Honestly, Pete just looks innocent but he's far from that.

/

"So... what are we going to do now?" Can asks, sitting on the bed with Tin. After an hour of reviewing, Can asks for a time out as he feels his brain almost melting from the intense numbers of Calculus.

"Well, we should still be reviewing but you told me you don't want to anymore so how about we just watch movies?"

Can chuckles. "And what? Have you crying at me again?"

"That was just one time Can and I told you, I didn't cry."

"So your tears just fell down all of a sudden?"

"No, it's not that. Something came in my eye and it made me cry."

"We're in a cinema Tin, it's a closed space. Just admit you cried, it won't make you less of a man don't worry, and it will not ruin your reputation." Can winks at Tin reminding him of his reputation.

Speaking of Tin's reputation, with Can suddenly best friends with the popular Tin, every little immature fan of Tin begins to flock at Can, pestering his social media accounts and just basically annoying the hell out of him but Can remains friends with Tin. Tin's fangirls can whine all they want but they're never going to make Can leave Tin.

"Yeah. Yeah. I cried, you happy now?"

"More than happy. Are you going to admit now that you love rom-com movies?"

"Who told you?"

Can laughs at Tin's blushing cheeks. "Pete told me." Tin groans. Can winks. "Don't worry, I think it's cute."

Tin smirks at Can, Can's eyes widened slightly, instantly clearing out what he said.

"I mean it's cute that the great Tin cries for a silly movie," Can roams his eyes around Tin's room, anything to forget the embarrassment he just said, he smiles when he catches sight of a stack of cards on Tin's bedside table. "Hey, want to play UNO instead?"