xxx. sealed with a kiss

Aside from the word eventful, Can would say the past days of his life were rather confusing and amusing. The huge amount of food left in his locker by a secret admirer, Pete always asking him what he wants that day and Tin not bothering him— Can isn't dumb like Pete made him be. He knows it's all Tin's doing. Who else? Those dramatics and extravagant gestures, it's only Tin who's living in a cliché novel.

But Can acts dumb because he doesn't want all those cliché-ness to stop, both because it's free food and Can is hoping if he let Tin do all those things, Tin won't leave him because that scares Can. The prospect of Tin giving up on him and pouring his love to someone else pains Can so much. Ten times more painful than missing the Calculus exam by .5%.

So if it's very painful to Can then why the hell is he adamant to ignore Tin?

Answer? 

Simple.

Because Can is a big ball of mess and confusion.

With all those shared passionate kisses, unresolved feelings, miscommunication, Tin pouring him slime, his history with Vin, his traumatic experience at his former school, and personal issues in life— Can finds himself pulling away from Tin because that's all he knows what he can do while dealing with his own feelings for Tin.

It's just, it's all fast. With Vin, Can took a while before he felt something deeper for the older but with Tin, it's all fast and confusing. One moment they're enemies the second they're kissing.  

Can knows he's being selfish. He's probably leading Tin on because while he's trying to understand his own complicated feelings, Tin is caged in Can's world with no way out, pouring out his feelings for Can and doing everything to make Can happy.

But after a few weeks of not being with Tin, Can finds himself lonely and sad. For his friends, he's probably still the same Can– happy, talkative, dumb, and always hungry– but inside, Can feels empty like there's a large hollow in his chest. It's hard for Can the past few days, he had to keep up the pretense that he's happy but when he's alone in his room, he always cries because he longs for Tin's touch, he's always thinking whether or not he's going to call Tin. 

But Can remains tough because he doesn't want to be unfair for Tin. Tin's sure of them, he knows what he wants for them and Can isn't ready yet. Is Can ready for a commitment? He doesn't know if Tin would be willing to be in the same state as Pete and Ae are.

So until Can's sure what he wants because that's what Tin deserves, he keeps to himself. 

But the painful reality is very obvious.

He misses Tin's presence beside him. He misses Tin's dorkiness and his cliché-ness, he misses everything there is about Tin. 

Can misses Tin. So much. 

So when Can stood in front of his locker and saw Tin walking over to him whose head was bowed down looking at the food he bought that day, confirming to Can that Tin indeed is his 'secret admirer', Can felt all his resolve away. Can held himself from throwing himself in Tin's arms and hugged him tightly, wanting Tin to end the pain Can's feeling. Can wanted to kiss Tin right there and then but he held himself. 

But from the first time he saw Tin again after a long time since the latter opted to keep himself from Can, Can never felt so sure in his life. He wanted to be in a relationship with Tin. Can wanted to commit to Tin. 

However, it didn't go the way Can would've wanted. Tin denied all his involvement with the secret admirer thing and they fought again about who really poured the slime on Can. 

When Tin left, Can remained standing in front of his locker thinking to himself. Then, Can realized he's now sure with his feelings for Tin and he'd be damned if someone snatched Tin away from him.