iv. hard-on

Can sees Tin ahead glaring at him, in his hand is his phone, on his screen playing the scene where he accidentally pours his half food on him. From the looks of it, Tin is about to charge on him but Can immediately turns right and runs.

From the distance, he hears Tin shouting, "Hey! Where the fuck are you going?!"

Can doesn't know where he'll hide to since he hasn't explored the whole school yet. But he continues on running away from everyone, especially from Tin who looks like he wants to castrate him right there and then.

From beside him, he sees stairs leading to goodness knows where but he takes that only chance when he hears Tin's friends from behind him finding him and shouting to where probably Tin is. "Tin! He's here!"

Can gulps and immediately charges on the stairs, taking two steps at a time, never turning back and running upstairs until he reaches the very top and sees a door from the left.

Can opens it and runs inside only to bump into someone.

"Oh hey, hey, take care there," says the person he bumps into holding him by his shoulders.

Can pulls away from the person and looks up, it's a guy, the nice-looking guy from yesterday.

The guy has a very friendly face and he's currently wearing a smile so Can manages to smile back.

"I'm sorry, someone's running after me and-" He pauses as he hears voices muttering 'Where is he? Where is he?' somewhere behind the door. Can looks back at the guy. "Hey, if someone asks for me, tell me I'm not here, okay?"

"Why?"

"Just please tell them. Please?"

The guy nods but still doubting. Before the door opens, Can hides behind the big plank leaning on the wall.

Can peeks from where he's hiding when he hears a voice resounding in the open terrace. He sees the porn guy questioning the guy he bumps into earlier.

"Hey, have you seen someone going up here?" The porn guy asks, sweating and panting.

"No, no, why? Who are you looking for?"

"Remember the one we're telling you yesterday? The one Tin is looking for? That guy."

The guy chuckles. "Oh, you mean the guy who poured his food on Tin?"

"Yeah. That guy, did he, by any chance, go here?"

"No. Haven't seen him, it's just you who went up here."

"Okay, if you see him, give me a message, okay?"

"Yeah yeah sure."

"Damn, I'm so tired. Bye." The porn guy then leaves.

The guy hums.

Can let 5 minutes pass before he comes out of his place. Can sees the guy looking at him with an amused smile.

"What? Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Nothing. Just happy to see the one who has the guts to cross Tin."

"Oh, you know him too-wait of course you know him, he's literally a celebrity here, although I still don't know why he's just nothing but a rude bully."

The guy laughs again. "You know, you're the only here who thinks that way. It's cute. Don't worry, I'll make sure to pass it on to Tin."

Can pales. "Wait what? You really know him, like personally?"

"Yeah. He's my friend. One of my best friends, actually, along with Pond, the guy from earlier."

Can tilts his head when he hears the word Pond. "Pond? You mean the porn guy?"