xxvi. made out

"Awkward." Pete sing songs as he takes in the form of Can and Tin, who by the way, look two idiots staring hopelessly at each other, silently begging for the other to apologize but both their pride are stopping them from doing so.

Can turns his head away slowly to continue eating. "Stop it, Pete, I'm not in the mood."

Pete rolls his eyes. "I'm also not in the mood to watch two idiots looking at each other as if in they're in the soap opera. But I'm not complaining, am I?" Pete groans when he realizes he's doing just that. "Well, now I'm complaining. Great. Now I'm stressed out, again, because of you two."

"That's why I'm telling you not to stress yourself out helping us, Pete. We don't need it."

"If you could just apologize to each other and make out, this will be over and done with."

"It's not that easy Pete."

"How can that not be easy? You're just going to walk there and say, 'I'm sorry Tin, can we just-"

"Wait what, stop it right there. Why am I going to apologize? I didn't do anything wrong."

"Yeah, but Tin didn't do anything wrong either."

"We're not sure about that."

"I asked him and he said he didn't. I believe him. He's not a liar, Can, I've known him for a long time."

Can sighs. "Still, why am I going to be the first one to go after him?"

"Because Tin is... not the kind of person to do that so I was hoping maybe you'd do it for the two of you since you're more..." Pete halts for the lack of the better term to describe Can.

"What? I'm more what?"

"More apologetic? Maybe? And Tin is shy so..."

"So I should let down my pride? No Pete, for once, he should do something about this."

Pete sighs, very exhausted with the people around him. Who says it's fun to play cupid for stupid people? He just wants to help. What the hell is wrong with that? "You know what, just get ready yourself for your grades, you're going to get it today, right?"

Can nods sully. He feels like vomiting from too much nervousness, it seems like every negativity in the world has filled his brain to the brim and it's now overflowing he can't think of anything than failing the exam ultimately.

During the exam, he thinks he did really well though, he tried to answer all the questions to the best of his capabilities and he thought for sure he applied all the things Tin taught him but after the exam, he started to feel very anxious and it's just eating up his insides up to this very moment.

Can pushes his food away. "I don't think I can eat more. I'm so nervous. What if I failed Pete?"

"You won't. Now, eat more." Pete pushes the food back to Can.

"But what if I failed? I can't afford to fail more, Pete."

"You will fail if you will not eat more. Now eat." Can nods at Pete afraid that the latter will just burst out from too much stress because of him. When Can continues eating again, Pete smiles sweetly, "Good. I don't want you to pass out even before you knew you passed the exam."

/

"I can't understand the two of them. I just want to help them, because clearly, they're both miserable without each other. Am I wrong to help them? Tell me Ae, am I?" Ae pushes Pete to sit on the chair and stands in front of him.

Ae cups the stressed guy's cheeks lifts up his face and tries soothing Pete by pecking his lips. "No baby, you're not wrong. You can never be wrong... at least for me." Pete smiles at Ae gratefully and wraps his hands around Ae's caressing the back of the former with his thumb.