vi. teacher

"So, what now? Explain."

Tin prods for Can's explanation when the latter has stayed silent all along. Can has been trying to organize his thoughts to explain his situation to Tin without revealing too much.

"I-well you see... that guy..."

"What? What's that guy doing harassing you-no let me rephrase my question, what's that old man doing with you?!"

Can cringes at the loudness of Tin's voice. Can looks at the people around them, fortunately, they're busy with their own businesses to even give them a glance.

Can rolls his eyes. "He's not an old man."

Tin scoffs. "He looks old to me. He's way past our age."

"Stop exaggerating. He's only 25."

"And you're what? 16?"

Can wants to hit Tin's head. "Dumbass. I'm 20."

"Doesn't look like to me. But still, that's 5 years from your age." Something must have clicked from Tin's head because he suddenly looks at Can like he has a pestilent disease. "Is he... is he your sugar daddy?"

"What!? No! Fuck you! Why would you say something like that?!" Can can't help but bellow out, thankfully, the people around them are still busy with their own world.

"So, is he?"

"No. He is-was my teacher."

Tin looks even more disgusted. His face is scrunched and if it's not a serious situation, Can would like to snap a picture of him and use it as blackmail.

"What the hell Can? That's even worse, isn't that illegal? You're in a relationship with your teacher?"

"I'm not, okay? We weren't in a relationship."

"So what? You two are just fuck buddies?"

"No. Get your mind out of the gutter. Nothing happened to us. Nothing will."

Tin scoffs. "Really? Because it looks to me that he's hell-bent on talking to you."

Can sighs, he's sure Tin won't leave him be until he says the gist of him and that man's story and of course, Can wants Tin already out of his life already. Besides, Can owes Tin one for saving him from the man.

"That man, his name is Vin, he was my Calculus teacher from my past school-"

"So you two are in a relationship?"

"Can you stop assuming things and let me continue my story first?" Tin nods while frowning. Can rolls his eyes and continues talking.

"Thank you. Anyway, he's new and instantly becomes a celebrity. He's popular with everyone because he's young, smart and handsome... he's like everyone's prince charming and so I was really happy when the dean told me that he would be tutoring me because I'm not good with Calculus and that started our story. Every day, he would teach me Calculus in the library, some times in his office or in a classroom and damn-" Can sighs wistfully remembering the good memories he had with Vin, it was so good.

"He's just so perfect, he's so caring, he'd ask me every time about my day then he would comfort me and would make me laugh if I'm feeling sad, he would buy me my favorite foods and so I couldn't help myself liking him-"

"So you're gay?"

"Bisexual, I'm okay with both." Can laughs at Tin's shocked face. "Why are you so shocked? As if someone is really straight, everyone has a little gayness in them one way or another."

"What do you mean? I'm straight."

"No shit, really? I would like you to remember that you had a boner because of me, a guy."