[Her]

[A/N: Hello. It's currently February 21, 2022 writing this note. I started this book in 2018, so it's a little embarrassing and cringe. But hey, this is the first book I ever got to finish. I'm alright with you guys sorta clowning my old writing but still be nice! I do still check back on my wattpad and I've seen a few not-so-nice comments. Have fun, be respectful and please enjoy my super bad writing lol ]

School was coming up tomorrow, and (Name) couldn't be bothered to hang up her uniform and arrange her bag. She was just out of it. All the training and the studying and the hanging out with friends gave her stress. 

So much stress that it fused with her exhaustion and just piled on her like a big sack of rocks that she was forced to carry on her back. But she had to.

Does she have to do it right now? Maybe later.

She groaned and wiggled in her bed, dragging the sheets with her as she hung loosely on the side of it. Her arms were touching the floor as her legs were still on the bed. Being upside down made her head hurt. Maybe that could be an excuse to not  go to class tomorrow. 

Even for a half day? Please?

"Hi honey!" a sudden slamming of a door made her fall off of her bed. She was pretty sure her head was cracked. "Mina." she called out in a monotone voice. Mina scoffed and put her hands on her hips as she saw her room. It was a mess. Papers here and there, dumbbells scattered about, take out piled on the coffee table, even the girl was a mess.

"Did you not clean your room again?" she walked closer to (Name) as she still lay on the floor, her shirt revealing half of her tummy, never bothering to fix herself.

"I think the word you're looking for is "forget"." she raised up her hands to do air quotes, immediately retreating her arms back to her sides. Mina shook her head and held her by the arm. "Alright, that's enough being lazy. You're cleaning you're room right now or you won't have any of the ice cream cake I bought for you."

(Name) quickly shot up and cleaned her room in a flash, the thought of eating the soft, cold dessert being her only motivation, even going the extra mile to hang up her uniform and arrange the contents of her bag.

"Done. Now gimme!" Launching herself towards her best friend, Mina shrieked and fell down with a loud thud. "Wait a minute! It's in my room. I can't just bring it here without chilling it again."

Both girls got up and dusted themselves before venturing out to her room. She opened the door to her adorable and colorful room, making a beeline towards the small fridge in the corner. (Name) excitedly bounced in her place, and snatched the treats from her friend's hands, devouring it in a second.

"I'm starting to think you love food more than me." Mina crossed her arms and pouted at her friend. "Whaaattt?? No....." she leaned to the side peeking inside her fridge to look for more, but alas there was none left.

"Hmm." Mina rolled her eyes playfully and pulled her best friend in for a hug. "Hey, you remember that announcement All Might mentioned last week, right?". "What, that thing about showing your improvements in a sparring match?" (Name) pulled away from her hug to look at Mina's smiling face.

"The one where you need a partner to trai- You need a partner, don't you?" (Name) deadpanned and stared at Mina's sweating face. "Yeeesss?"

"Sorry, Todo-kun and I are already paired up." She got up and proceeded to walk back to her room. Mina wailed and latched herself onto (Name)'s leg, the latter having no problems with dragging the former. She had done this many times before. 

"Waah! Please switch with me! Kaminari is the only one left without a partner and I can't fail again because he distracts me with his chattiness! If you don't wanna switch then let's make it a trio!"