[Breathe]

A/N: OOC Katsuki because why not. This is slightly angsty.

-----

The ride to the hospital was silent, the only sound they could hear was (Name)'s steady breathing, Mina's sobbing and the wailing of the siren of the ambulance. Everyone else in the vehicle was silent.

Bakugou held her hand with both of his, brows knitted together in frustration.

If he had just listened to her and ran back to the school, she wouldn't have been injured so badly because of him.

Ochaco held a crying Mina, her hands over her mouth as she tried so hard not to keep staring at the blood that was covering her sheets. She tried so hard not to think about losing her so quickly. It had only been months since they've become friends.

Their heads perked up when the ambulance halted, the brakes making them lean a little to the side. As the doors opened, they watched and followed (Name) being carried up and off to the emergency room.

They had to be told by three nurses and two doctors to sit down and wait patiently. Begrudgingly, they sat down and waited for them to be called over.

---

Bakugou's phone rang, startling him a little. He clicked his tongue and accepted the call, mumbling a greeting before the person on the other line practically yelled through the phone.

"Calm the hell down, icy hot, she's in the hospital right now." 

Mina and Ochaco looked at each other, then back to the ash blonde. They both knew that it was Todoroki who called.   

"Yes, she's alive... No, you fucking idiot... Maybe a few scratches and cuts...what makes you think there's more?...Okay so maybe a stab wound through her-

GOD STOP YELLING SO MUCH AND JUST GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE!"

Bakugou angrily ended the call and put his head in his hands, muttering curses to himself. The punch that (Name) gave him earlier left a bruise but that didn't matter. "Jesus how long are they gonna take?" he messed up his hair and hung his head.

He was growing more impatient as time went by.

"Bakugou-kun," Ochaco put her hand on his shoulder, mustering up a reassuring smile to send towards him as he looked up at her. "She'll be alright. She's a strong girl." 

He sighed and looked away, creasing his brows even more. He was more scared of what she'll say if he sees her, or what her brothers will do to him if they found out that he was the cause.

Remembering what had happened earlier that day, he looked at his right hand, where her hands had been, where her fingers were laced with his, warming him up, a fuzzy feeling in him.

"Your hands are pretty warm. Must be from your quirk."

"Do you..like it?"

"Considering that it's pretty cold today, yes. Thanks for warming me up, Bakugou."

"Whatever, stupid brat."

A small smile reached his face as he recalled seeing her happy just from that alone. 

"And if you see pro heroes on the way, tell them to hurry and help me."  

He cringed at that. It was his mistake. 

He wouldn't be surprised if she saw him and told him that she never wanted to see him again. It would hurt, but it was to be expected. It was his fault that she got here in the first place.