[Let Go]

When they returned to the dorms, Todoroki was by her side the second he saw her. He brushed her hair away from her shoulders and raised her chin, making her look up. He saw that the finger prints were still there.

Everyone else saw it, too.

"Oh my goodness!"

"How could you do that to her?"

"Oh mon Dieu! How horrible!"

"K-kacchan really did that?"

"That looks painful."

"I didn't know Bakugou was into those kinds of things."

Bakugou sneered at them, especially Mineta and stormed up to his bedroom, muttering all kinds of curses on his way. Probably to sulk or brood about what he did earlier.

"Sweetie pie, would you like some BB cream for those nasty bruises?" Aoyama asked, taking her hands in his. "I would hate for someone outside of our class to see them and judge mon lapin all wrong!"

"Aoyama's right, (Name)-chan. You gotta cover that up. Didn't Recovery girl treat that?" Tsuyu asked, nearing her. She poked her neck and (Name) howled, feigning hurt.

"Sorry! Kero.." Tsuyu yelped. (Name) giggled and pat her head, saying that she was just acting like it hurt and Recovery girl told her that the bruises would only be there for a week. "May I ask a question, Saito-chan?" Iida piped in, the class looking at him at the very back.

"Uh, yeah. What it is, Tenya?"

"How did you make him stop throttling you? It was clearly not by brute force as you were not touching him when you stood up and finished him with a kick." he put his fingers on his glasses and adjusted them. He was very shocked to see him moving to her command, and also the whole class. Curious and interested, they were.

"Uhm, well..." (Name) fidgeted with her hair.. It was clear to everyone that she was uncomfortable with the question. "O-oh. I see. Forgive me for asking." Iida dipped his head, blushing profusely out of embarrassment.

"Bloodbending." 

"Shouto!" (Name) squeaked and hit his shoulder. "I didn't ask you to answer him! God, this is so lame.."

"Ooh, that move sounds really scary." Tooru said, making (Name) look at her direction and hide her face by pressing it against Todoroki's shoulder. "I hate me for learning that move..." she mumbled, earning another apology from the invisible girl.

"Why do you hate that move though? It was cool." Jirou asked, crossing her arms over her chest. Some of her classmates nodded, agreeing with the dark haired girl. "Not when the user knows that bloodbending can kill people." (Name) responded in a weak voice as Todoroki put his hand on her shoulder, pulling her closer to him. He was a bit cold.

"What the hell? People who have quirks like you can kill people with it?" Kirishima chimed in, next to Iida. The girl confirmed his question and creased her brows.

(Name) laughed internally. 'Wow. "Quirks". They have no idea.' . She then made a face, but it was concealed behind Todoroki's shoulder.

"A dangerous move, but when used properly the user may have an advantage over villains." All of them looked over at Tokoyami who was sitting on the couch alone.

"Since when did you get here?" Mina asked, pointing at the bird-headed boy. 

Tokoyami remained in silence as a dark aura surrounded him.

'He's so weird'

--

"You should be sleeping, (Name). Just ask him tomorrow."