[Break, Drift]

When she got to the dorms, she didn't say a word.

Not to Todoroki who was concerned.

Not to Iida who was worrying.

Not to Bakugou who cared.

Not to anyone who was even present and was waiting for her return.

---

She slammed her door closed, and threw her bag to the wall, the contents spilling out and onto the floor. She kicked her baskets, threw off her books on the shelves and on the coffee table.

She screamed and she cried, desperate to get rid of her frustration as she trashed her room, throwing everything away or at the walls, trying to calm down, trying to release her anger.

Yelling out curses, she flipped her coffee table over, the wooden table breaking a leg off. She kicked her bean bag chair, and hurled anything she could get her hands into. She also punched the walls, leaving a dent getting bigger and deeper every time she struck.

When she felt her energy draining, she looked around her.

She looked at her room, which she now realized represented her inner self.

She was a wreck.

More tears flowed down her cheeks as she slid down her dented walls, her knuckles hurting and stinging, her heart and head aching.

"Why now.."

she murmured, feeling the cold wind enter her room.

"Why me.."

Hugging her knees, she put her head on her arms and continued to cry. 

The door opened, letting light shine into the dark room, revealing the mess that she had created, and the girl right in the middle of it all. They noticed her broken table, her books, her shattered picture frames, her torn sheets, her damaged basket, and the blood on the dents on the walls.

They felt pity. 

"(Name)?"

"What do you want..?"

She sniffled and turned her head away from the door. Everyone was outside her room, waiting, thinking about what to say or what to do, like mines were planted in her room trailing all the way to her. One wrong move, one wrong word, and it might trigger her and make her feel worse.

Finally, a sense of bravery overcame one of them, and that was Izuku.

The green haired boy squeezed through the group and neared the girl, stepping over books and broken lamps on the way. He crouched down and saw that her knuckles were bruised and bloody, as he took it in his own as he inspected them. 

"Stop it, Izuku.." she mumbled, her head still down. Izuku smiled and creased his brows in nervousness, but still pat the girl's head. He said,

"I can't tell you that everything's okay. Because obviously, it's not." he looked around the room, then back to her. "But I can tell you that we'll be here for you to help you with what you're going through."

Todoroki stepped in, and crouched down next to her. "I'm here."

(Name) looked up, and saw his heterochromic eyes, and Izuku's green ones. Seeing them made her soften, and cry once more. Throwing her arms around Todoroki, the male kissed her hairline and hugged her tightly.

Izuku smiled at them, and said "I'm here too." and joined the hug. 

"Me too" Iida spoke up, breaking off from the group.