[Tune]

Mirio was mildly surprised as the girl he liked was stood outside the door of his room. 

"S-sorry!" she dipped her head, the blonde noticing that the box was still in her hands, still unopened." You didn't have to spend so much into my room! I could have done that myself. The inheritance from my mother was plentiful, so you should have saved money for yourself."

"And, I'm also sorry for not saying no to Shoto." she looked up at him under her lashes, her lips pulled into a tight lipped frown. "I should have let both of you accompany me at least."

Mirio let out a small laugh as he kneeled down at her height, and pat her head gently. 

"You are literally too kind for your own good. It's alright, (Name). I didn't mind that much."

He offered her to come inside his room, as he opened the door for her. She took her shoes off and trudged inside, sitting down on her favorite beanbag chair that he owned.

The third year opened the air conditioning, cool air circulating inside the room.

"You haven't opened my gift yet." he pointed out, index finger jutted out in the wrapped package's direction. She hummed and pulled at the ribbon, gasping at the content inside.

"A portable speaker?" she asked, taking it out of the box. "What for?"

Mirio laughed, and sat down on his bed next to her. "Your brothers told me that back at aunty's home, you always put your phone on max volume just to sing and dance to it, so we all bought you one. It was Tomoe's idea." 

(Name) snickered and jumped up to hug him. 

"Thanks Mirio, for this and my room. I'll be sure to use it all the time, but why don't we give it a shot here first?"

---That night---

Kaminari, Sero, Mina, Iida and Izuku were watching TV in the lobby when she came in. 

"Saito-chan! Where have you been?! We thought you were upstairs and already asleep!" Iida stood up and pointed at her when they heard her came in. "Wow! Killer speaker, (Name)!" Kirishima ran up to her inspecting her gift. She came back to the dorms at 7 pm, still in her school uniform with a huge smile on her face." Where'd you get it?" 

 "Oh, it's a gift from Mirio. I was having a dance party with my brothers in their dorms along with Mirio and Nejire." she laughed, remembering how cringey they danced to careless whisper. Her sides hurt from Mirio trying to body wave. Key word: trying ."Tamaki was there but he was being too much of a bum to move."  

"Seriously?" Kaminari laughed, draping his arm over the couch. "Man, it would have been awesome to see that!" Sero jumped up, peering over to them.

"Can we have that too?" Mina smiled, bounding over to her best friend, tugging at her arm. "Sorry, no." (Name) said, placing the speaker and her phone onto the coffee table. 

The group whined, save for Iida who was watching her.

"Why not?"

"Because I'm still in my school uniform, Duh." she rolled her eyes and walked off, waving to them. "Don't mess with my speaker, Kami. I mean it!" 

--

(Name) emerged from the elevator in a big loose shirt with a long sleeved shirt underneath, with shorts and was barefoot. Her hair was loose and down, and a smile was on her face.

"Took you long enough. Kaminari was itching to play some tunes out of your speaker." Kirishima slugged the blonde's shoulder, and the group laughed. "But Iida was making a debate of whether or not we'll have a jamming party."