[Beckon]

(Name) trudged back to her room. She made a quick stop to the cafeteria to see her friends, who immediately rushed in for a hug from her, telling her how proud they were of her. Mirio, Nejire, Tamaki and her brothers also greeted her with a hug and a pat on the head.

Principal Nezu exempted her from the rest of the class, as long as she'll keep up with notes that were discussed in the lessons.

Taking off her hero costume, her eyes trailed back to her scar again. It had completely healed up, but it still looked..well..bad. She then looked at the scars on her arms and legs, making a joke about how shorts, skirts and dresses aren't going to look cute with it.

She then changed fully into her indoor clothes consisting of a simple pink shirt and joggers, only walking around barefoot in the dorms. 

(Name) checked her clock and realized it was only 1:39 in the afternoon, so why not spend the rest of the day cleaning the dorms? After all she wasn't doing anything at the moment, and she needed something to distract her until the moment of speaking to him comes up. 

Heading down to the cleaning supplies closet, she took out brooms, dust pans, feather duster, mops, buckets and a few rags and soaps. She ran back inside and figured out which place she should clean first.

Picking the lobby, she took the broom, feather duster and dustpan with her, sweeping the floors and under the couches. Then she cleaned the coffee table and the tv, along with its speakers. She also took her time gathering the floor mats to throw them in the wash. Moving on to the dining hall, she swept the floor all clean and ran back to get a few rags and soaps to wipe the tables, washing it every now and then.

"Whew. Two big areas done and it's only 2:08. Time to get a move on!" she chirped and skipped towards the laundry room and washed the dirty floor mats. After she took them out of the dryer, she stored them and took out new floor mats, and then dashed back to the common room as she thought that the laundry room was creepy as hell.

She then took the buckets, filling one up with soapy water and the other with clean water. (Name) walked outside, placing the buckets down. Eyeing up the huge building before her, she estimated which windows she could polish. She then nodded and got to work.

Taking the soapy water, she used her water bending to splash it onto the windows, making sure that all of the panes were hit. After that, she put it back onto its bucket, using the clean water to rinse up the windows, letting it drip down to the ground. 

She made rounds of this, only seeing the difficulty of cleaning the windows of the third, fourth and fifth floor, since her source of water was limited and she was short.

After checking that every first and second floor window were rinsed, she gathered a great gust of air, aiming it at the windows gently as to prevent breaking them whilst she dried them up. 

"My arms are hella tired." she groaned, but continued to dry the windows. After a few more rounds of medium air blasts, she dumped out the water from the buckets and walked back inside, jumping onto the couch to take a bit of a rest. Looking up at the wall clock, she spoke to herself again.

"3:47..? Shouto and the others are gonna come back to the dorms soon. And according to Tokoyami, they went through a practice so I'll just cook up a nice dinner for them." she jumped off the couch and walked to the kitchen area, and peered inside the refigerator to look for potential meals that she could whip up.

"Ah, I know what to make. Imo Hannah taught me how to make this." 

(Name) readied a pot, filling it up with water and boiling it on the stove. She took out a pack of cut up pork's meat and defrosted it whilst cutting up various vegetables and setting it on the side.