[Explode]

It had been days since the announcement of the test, and (Name) and Todoroki were sparring more often. Both learning how to use their quirk quickly and skillfully; Todoroki with his fire and (Name) with her ice conversion from water.

They have been growing a lot closer lately, especially from that night when Todoroki finally realized that he actually liked the girl. He likes someone, and that deemed as a shock for him. Recently, they've started being more comfortable around each other, like using their given names, calling nicknames, engaging in friendly skinship with each other, and treating the other alot more with their preferred foods.

Of course, (Name) didn't have any idea that he harbored feelings for her, as she had male friends before that would always be really, really nice to her. 

(And other than that, this is supposed to be a reverse harem. Duh.)

They have talked about the day of which they would be tested whether or not they have been improving their quirks and physical abilities. Both of them low-key wished that they would be chosen as partners, as they already knew each other's strengths and weaknesses.

Oh, how they wished.

When the day came, almost all of the students were stressed about the nerve-wracking test prepared for them. They didn't know if they've been getting better, since they might have forgotten the conditions of their past selves, meaning from day one in U.A. high up to now, in the second semester of their freshman years.

"Man, I don't know if our sparring was enough!" Kaminari laid his head on the table, groaning sadly as he looked at the pink-skinned girl. She let out a brittle laugh as she scratched her head. "I'm sure we'll be fine. I hope."  They may or may have not been procrastinating for at least four days in their entire schedule, unlike (Name) and Todoroki, who always found time to practice and train in the courtyard or the practice field.

They envied her and the boy. They were both so diligent and hard-working, they wouldn't be surprised if they ended up in the top five of the class. 

"I'm just really nervous, Mina." Kaminari turned his face to the desk, not looking at the girl before him directly. "What if Mr. Aizawa threatens to expel those with the lowest scores, and actually goes with it this time?"

Mina didn't know what to say. She just pat his back gently, reassuring him silently that maybe it won't happen. But they didn't know that.

As the door opened, everyone scurried back to their seats, silence going over the room as if an angel had passed by. The sleepy teacher walked in, banana yellow sleeping bag in tow. He scanned the class before sighing and greeting them in a low voice.

While the briefing of the test was going on, his eyes landed on two particular students, who in turn flinched and looked away. He went on and asked them to go to their locker rooms to change into their gym attire.

Aizawa and All Might waited for them at the Gym Gamma, and from far away he could see Iida flailing his arms around walking in front of the class and leading them towards their homeroom teacher and Heroics Teacher.

"Some of them look really scared right now." All Might commented, scratching his cheek as he observed some of the students' posture and face. It seemed like his successor was feeling pumped and excited. "We already gave them time to practice and some of them are even sparring on their own, even going the extra mile as to miss curfew for thirty minutes." He was clearly pointing towards what happened that one day. He had to stay up to finish his report because of them. "It's going to be really disappointing if we don't see developments in their quirks."

He and the blonde neared the lined students, discussing about how the test will work. 

"This test is really simple. All you have to do is to fight until one of you knocks the other unconscious. No killing and brutal attacks. I'll erase your quirk if you do so." His gaze landed on an ash blonde student at the back who only clicked his tongue and looked away.