[Moon]

(Name) took the elevator to the fifth floor and used the stairs for the roof, her mind shot multiple thoughts and scenarios around her head as she neared the door, heart pounding in nervousness.

What was Bakugou planning?

Her hands trembled as she gripped the knob, her lips quivering in anticipation whilst twisting it open.

'Okay, here I go...'

An area illuminated by a single lamp with a make shift fort met her eyes in the rooftop, save for the already setting sun. Half of the big round sun was already gone, and the sky was darkening by the second. Inside the tent was a single fluffy blanket with throw pillows and one large pillow, with the lamp outside of it. And in the middle of it was her speaker that her brothers and Mirio bought for her.

'So that's why he asked if my room was open...He took my speaker.'  

With that aside, she thought the tent was simple but cute. 

She could see someone shifting behind the tent and emerging from it, was Bakugou. He had his back turned away from her, his arm up to shield his eyes from the descending sun. 

"Bakugou?" she called, immediately gaining the attention of the ash blonde. He turned around, the glare of the sun creating a light silhouette around him. He looked really good.

'Wait, what? Again, get a hold of yourself, (Name)! Erase! Erase!' 

"Ah, fucking took you long enough." he scoffed, though the smile on his face contrasted to his annoyed remark.

"Whatever, be thankful that I even went up here instead of hanging out with Momo and Ochaco downstairs." she jested, blowing a raspberry at him as he neared her. 

"Just take my hand, you stupid brat." 

(Name) giggled, taking his hand in hers and they both walked over and into the makeshift tent he made.

"Shouldn't we be facing there?" she pointed towards the setting sun, and Bakugou shook his head. "Who told you that we were going to watch that?" 

It was getting closer to nighttime, and Bakugou put his hand on her cheek and faced her head towards the opposite direction. "That's what we're gonna watch."

Peeking over the school's multiple buildings, over the trees and from far away was the supermoon. There was a yellowish tint to it as it slowly crept up the darkening sky. 

While (Name) observed the rising moon, Bakugou set up her speaker and played a song that was in his phone's arranged playlist. As soon as she heard the opening notes, she gasped and hummed to it, smiling to herself.

"Hey, isn't this the old song from the Philippines, Bakugou? I didn't know you liked OPM."  (Name) commented, looking at the ash blonde next to her. She liked all kinds of music, whatever the language, so she knew what this song was. [1]

"I didn't know I did too.." he grit his teeth as he remembered asking help from Kaminari, who kept laughing the whole time he did. He had to smack him on the head really hard before he got serious, but he still didn't follow the whole 'I need to know the songs' plan he had in mind.

"By the way, did you really just go into my room to swipe my speaker?" 

Bakugou also remembered sneaking into her room, and when he opened the lights, he saw three or four picture frames of her and that damn blonde third year she always hung out with if she wasn't with the girls or Todoroki.

It looked like they knew each other way back, and he probably liked her as well, seeing those pile of stuffed toys from the amusement park he, Kirishima and Kaminari went to months ago. The speaker was probably from him as well.