[Intern]

A/N: If you've seen my last chapter before I deleted it, Mineta got expelled. Now let us live in peace and pretend he never actually existed. Also, incoming major spoilers for anime watchers. I'm gonna limit it and change it up as much as I can, for the people who haven't read beyond season 3.

And also, all of this happened after Mirio kicked their butts. YES A VERY LONG TIME INTERVAL BUT BEAR WITH ME. THIS IS ANOTHER TIMELINE. This chapter might also be extra long.

----

(Name) had woken up before Bakugou had, having the natural habit of waking up at 4 am. She looked up to see his peaceful and calm face. Quite a rare sight, if anyone asked her.

She smiled, still feeling his arm on her waist, hugging her close to him.

Having decided that they should go back inside, she brought her hand up to his face and poked his nose. The small action had woken the ash blonde boy, fluttering his eyes open, frowning and creasing his brows as he stretched.

"Morning, Katsuki." she greeted. Bakugou hummed and went back to his initial position, making the girl laugh a little. He was a light sleeper then. She kept on poking his nose until he scowled with his eyes still closed and held up his hand to swat hers away.

"Come on, we have to go back inside or the others are gonna start looking for us soon. It's a school day." (Name) sat up, and shook him. "Alright, alright. I'm up, I'm up." he followed her, rubbing the sleep off of his eyes for a moment.

"Jesus, what time is it?"

"Maybe 4:45 in the morning."

"Why the fuck are we so early?"

(Name) slugged the arm he was using as support, almost making him fall back on the blankets. "Why are you swearing so early?"

Bakugou humphed and stood up, telling the girl to get out of the fort since he was going to take it back inside. "No, wait. Keep it there." she stopped him from untying the ropes, and took the blankets and pillows inside. "I want to visit this place again, and maybe it'll be better if we leave it."

He nodded, and rubbed the back of his neck. Bakugou took the pillows and blankets from her hands along with her speaker and let her take his phone and shut the lamp off. They then walked downstairs together, silence accompanying them as well.

Yawning, he stretched out his arms, then draped one over (Name)'s shoulders, making her laugh again. "Smooth." she cooed, making him smirk.

Once they reached their floor, she kissed his cheek and thanked him again for last night, then they parted ways, not noticing they had each other's things.

"Oh, this is Katsuki's phone."

She mumbled, seeing the charm she bought for him the other day, aside from the nuke bag charm. Opening the phone to its lockscreen, she noticed that it was low on battery, and being the nice person she was, she charged the phone while she took her things to get ready for another day of school.

----After School, Heights Alliance 3rd year dorms---

"Holy shit, Rekishi asked for (Name)?" Tomoe turned his head towards his brother, who had just gotten off of the phone. The pro hero Rekishi who was situated in Tokyo called him, looking for their little sister.

"Yeah. She wanted her to work under her since she did get a bit of experience working with eomma." Takae shoved his phone back in his pocket, and flopped onto the cushions scattered around their shared room, wrinkling his uniform. "Umph! I didn't believe it too. But she said she needed extra help and since internships are on for them, she thought that she should take her."