[Flight]

"Tomorrow will be your first day of internship. Make sure to check your final decision on whose agency you will work under. That's all, and good luck everyone."

They all dipped their heads, saying goodbye to their teacher and followed others out of their room to eat their lunch. Chattering and clicking of heels were heard as she and her friends walked down the hallways. Some students from other classes and departments headed down this way and that, seeming to be in their own little world talking about anything and everything they could think of.

(Name) tuned out her friend's words, silently walking between them with eyes glued to her shoes. Only Tenya knew about her small heroic existential crisis, and her obsession with the pain that brain freeze gave her. Maybe she was a little worried that he might spill it to her other friends.

(Mainly Todoroki, as he would most definitely tell her brothers as well.)

She had been fretting about her situation, still finding herself not ready to let go of her habits. It was the only other way. Smiling would be a good option too, but it seemed like people here and around her are getting more and more observant and were getting more and more skilled at spotting lies and fakes. She had to do something about herself and fast. But she couldn't help but overthink everything.

They had sat down in a table, and she wandered off away from their line, absent-mindedly waiting for her turn in a stall of milkshakes. After handing off her money, she trudged back to their table, finding a bowl of soba on hers. She looked at Todoroki, who was sat in front of her, and he only blinked at her before he minded his own cold soba, slurping up the noodles he so loved to eat.

Iida sat to her right - which surprised them a little - and Ochaco sat on her left, with Midoriya sitting next to Todoroki. They all chatted away, stealing glances at the (hair color) haired girl that was sat with them.

She was very silent, it was concerning. She would usually start all the jokes and the jests, making them chortle loudly or just smile and shake their head at her lame statements, but not today they guessed. Watching her every move intently was Iida, still shaken up by her confession of her obsessive actions that she retained for six years. Now, he had more of an excuse to be around her and to keep her from hurting herself again. He promised himself that night to keep her safe. He would try and try again, even if she didn't want him to.

(Name) then just finished her noodles, and reached for the milkshake. Drinking in three big gulps, Iida's eyes widened. His hands reached hers, yanking them away from her. The sudden movement caused the milkshake to slosh out of its glass and some drops landing on his shirt and on the table.

"Hey, be careful!" Ochaco warned, Todoroki and Midoriya tilting their heads in confusion.

"-!" (Name) squeaked, milkshake dribbling down her lips from the hasty jerk of Iida's hands on her drink. She gulped down the beverage, shaking. Her blood was rushing up to her head, and for some reason, it was more painful than before, than any of the times she used this on herself. "Ngh-!"

The blue haired boy set down the glass on the table and pat her back gently, but with a strict voice he instructed the girl on what she should do to prevent the brain freeze. "(Name)-chan, press your tongue up against the roof of your mouth. That should prevent the brain freeze. Please do it now, or you'll be suffering from a severe headache again."

(Name) mumbled incoherent words, with a little snicker at the end. "She's having brain freeze again? I thought she was so used to it?" Midoriya thought out loud, glancing over to Todoroki whose heterochromic eyes were planted on (Name)'s shaking form.

"N-not qu-quite...I-I gue-guess." she weakly smiled before wincing, putting her fingers over her forehead. Her brothers had leaned against the chair and saw her at her table, grimacing at something. They looked at each other, raising a brow.