Major Announcement for Indecisive

So, my saengies..

Mako-san is back. I'm alive and well, don't worry. Still overflowing with love for BNHA and you guys, my readers.

If you hadn't noticed, it's been a full year since I've finished this book.

It was such a thrill! Writing my first bnha fanfic and a reverse harem at that. I didn't think it'd be successful, but because of you guys, my expectations were exceeded greatly!

I literally cannot thank you enough for the rankings, votes, funny comments and the views.

But something has been bugging me about Indecisive.

You see, since this was my first book, my writing style then and now has a huge gap. And, since I'm an art / animation student, my story structures, character creation and world building, (as well as illustration making), has improved a lot since my first chapter.

I feel as if the whole plot of Indecisive was set up for Mirio to win as it was affected by my undeniable bias towards him. And it's not very fair towards the others, such as poor little Izuku and Katsuki. There were lots of OOC moments, and I feel as if our dear little Saito Soshi (the main character), seems a tad too...perfect.

MARY SUE ALERT⚠️

So what I'm saying here is, I'm going to be rewriting this whole book, properly this time. I'm assuming that based on my experiences with writing Lugubrious, Dare, and Delicious, Edacious, this is gonna be more bearable for me as a writer.

ᵇᵉᶜᵃᵘˢᵉ ⁱᶠ ⁱᵐ ᵇᵉⁱⁿᵍ ʰᵒⁿᵉˢᵗ, ⁱ ᵏⁱⁿᵈᵃ ᶜʳⁱⁿᵍᵉ ʷʰᵉⁿ ⁱ ᶜᵒᵐᵉ ᵇᵃᶜᵏ ᵃⁿᵈ ʳᵉʳᵉᵃᵈ ⁱᵗ.

What to expect in the remastered version:

- A new Title and a shiny new Cover
- More and equal screentime for all of the characters
- An original quirk. (<--- seriously, what was I thinking. (;'༎ຶٹ༎ຶ') )
- New and elaborate scenes
- Same story structure, but with more sense. (I've realized I just winged it for every chapter and didn't plan out what was gonna happen)
- A character with obvious flaws, and also a character reference sheet.
- Fanservice maybe? Haha nah... unless?

I'm very excited about this, and also.. another announcement for a new book:

Another one of my specialties (I say as I've only written one other book), a Mirio Togata x Reader:

My Fair Lady!

This follows the story of our lovely sunshine boy, Mirio, who's got a crush on...

The queen of U.A.'s students?!

Extremely popular, Amazingly powerful, Super smart, and drop dead gorgeous! She's got the students of Yuuei wrapped around her little finger!

You'd think it'd be easy for him to capture her heart with his charm and charisma right?

Wrong.

Contrary to how he acts in his hero persona, Mirio is a total loser at the topic of love! His advancements towards the girls he liked in past always ended up in him being ignored, or rejected.

Would he even stand a chance against the whole student body of U.A.?

With the help of Nejire, Tamaki, his dad, and a few strokes of luck, maybe he does have a fighting chance.

Disclaimer: I'm probably gonna be juggling the both of them along with my online classes.

Don't be alarmed if I'm gone for a few days. I'm most likely busy with a project or studying for exams.

Or probably dying from excitement.

I can't wait to start on both of these books! I hope you're excited for em too my saengies!

See you all soon ♡♡

Did you miss me?