[Dense]

The morning after that sparring match, she noticed a note was slipped under her door. She scratched her neck and bent down to inspect it. It was blue, with a short message on it. 

'Please consider sparring at a reasonable time and day and set a time limit for it. Mr. Aizawa scolded me for not being responsible enough to notice the time and to tell all of my classmates to head to bed.

-Iida Tenya'

She shook her head and picked it up. Folding it up, she heard loud footsteps nearing her door. It was only 5 in the morning, so why would someone be making a racket at this hour? (Name) stood up to open the door, but was beat to it by the person outside.

They had kicked the door open and yelled out loud, not only causing a small headache to the girl but also a heart attack.

"We should totally spar some time, (Name)!" Kirishima hovered over her, the girl dizzy and groaning from the impact of the door on her face. The red head gasped, and helped the girl sit up. He could see a red mark on her bridge of her nose. That was probably his fault.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" she lightly smacked the male on the face, a smile plastered on hers. "If you wanted to spar with me, you should've just asked, you idiot! No need to parade into my room at five in the morning."

"Aren't you mad?"

"Huh?" 

"I slammed the door in your face and you're not angry?" 

(Name) laughed and pinched his cheek, pulling on his face left to right. "I'm not Bakugo, Kiri. Forgiveness and patience is in my vocabulary."

"What do you think you're doing in miss Saito's room, Kirishima Eijiro? Are Mr. Aizawa's rules not clear to you? He separated our rooms for a reason!" Tenya was in front of her door, his arms and hands extended as he scolded and interrogated Kirishima about his current location. (Name) and the red-head exchanged looks, the girl laughing out loud.

Standing up, she put a hand on her nose. She pat Iida's shoulder saying, "Well, you're not exactly following him either. You're on the girl's area as well, aren't you, Tenya? And how did you even know that Kiri-kun was here?"

He froze at her statement. She got him.

He then bowed at her, making various apologies and excuses. He racked his brain to make a proper sentence that didn't include 'follow', 'sparring' and 'interest'. Clearly he failed, since he was only spouting nonsense.

"It's okay, it's okay. I assure you. Now that you're up and awake, let's make breakfast for everyone." she waved her hand, beckoning them to follow her downstairs. She was already hungry when she woke up, so a delectable bacon and eggs and pork tonkatsu with orange juice and tea was engraved on her mind. 

She was drooling at the juicy pork and bacon, imagining the taste of complete euphoria in her mouth as she chewed on the crunchy bits of the meat, and drinking in that tangy flavored juice, along with the relaxation the tea was able to give.

"I CAN'T WAIT!" she yelled and ran down the stairs instead of using the elevator, leaving the males behind.

"She can be really insane when food comes into the picture, especially with that ice cream cake she really likes." Kirishima sighed, walking into the elevator with Iida. He and the guy weren't very close before but ever since that incident with Bakugo, they were becoming good friends as time passes.