[Gaze]

"Well, all of you certainly look really happy." Aizawa came into the room, seeing many smiling faces greeting him as he made his presence known. Even the blonde kid had a small smile on his face.

That was a bit concerning.

"Yeah, Mr. Aizawa. We had a mini concert last night, thanks to (Name)." Kirishima beamed, leaning back and looking at the girl that he mentioned. "It was really awesome!" 

Some of the students murmured and nodded, agreeing to the red head.

"I know. I heard." he replied nonchalantly, flipping open a notebook filled with bookmarks and tags. "What was it? Everytime we touch, We will rock you, Careless whisper, I will always love you,  I have nothing,  And I am telling you I'm not going, Take on me, Hooked on a feeling, Never gonna give you up, Ain't no mountain High enough, and Somebody to Love. I don't know why you all like old American songs." 

Everyone was shocked that he knew the exact songs they played, and in order too!  

"The kicker was the last one. I want it that way by BackStreet Boys." he sighed and shook his head, a grin on his face. "Present Mic literally crashed right through my door when he heard your loud music." 

The class exchanged glances at each other, a grin on their faces. That might have been the best decision they've made in the entire school year.

"Alright, in today's agenda we have..."

----

"I AM GOING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!"

They all whipped their heads around to see All Might in his muscle form, only shrieking with surprise as he poofed back into his normal form, blood spewing out from his mouth. As he wiped his face with his wrist, he hummed to 'I want it that way' while walking towards the front.

"Not you too, Mr. All Might?" Tooru asked, recognizing the tune. 

"Hm?" he looked up, raising his brows. "Oh, sorry! I was just bit by the LSS bug last night. Your music and singing were loud enough that the whole school probably heard. Maybe even Principal Nezu."

Class 1-A paled. 

Noticing the sudden silence in the room, he laughed, waving his notebook around as if to swat away their fear of being scolded by the principal himself.

"No, no it's alright. I was exaggerating. Only us 1-A teachers heard it, considering our rooms are near your dorms." 

A collective sigh came out from their mouths. Villains may be scary but the mouse-bear..thing that was also known as their principal was even more terrifying. Kaminari and Mina knew that.

"Anyway, let us start the class!"

"Yes, Mr. All Might!"

----

"Oi." 

(Name) looked up from her bag, seeing Bakugou in front of her desk. His hands were in his pockets, and he looked away for a bit. "Hey. You need anything?" she went back to arranging her stuff. Finally done everything, she slung it over her shoulder and looked at him, awaiting his answer.

"You wanna take a walk around the city?" he asked, his ruby red eyes staring right into hers. "We haven't been hanging out since..y'know?" he was referring to her mother's death. She felt a pang in her chest, the image of her mom's dying body flashing in her mind.

"U-uhh, yeah. I'm just gonna ask my brothers and Shoto for permission." she proceeded to walk to the door, knowing that her best friend was waiting for her there. Clicking his tongue, Bakugou grabbed her arm and pulled her back, almost making her trip over her feet.