[Gotcha]

A/N: It's been too long. I've been keeping you guys waiting for too long. Now here it is. Here is what you've been wanting. The finale of this book.

The next morning, she kept her eyes peeled for anyone behaving out of their personalities, or maybe overdoing their personalities. Her attention was on 120%, but unfortunately, it wasn't on the lesson being taught, so she had to endure a couple of scoldings from the teachers, and one from Iida himself.

"What's wrong, (Name)?" Tenya asked, his hands chopping the air violently. "Are you losing your focus? This is no good! The cultural festival is coming up and we need your full participation in-"

"Tenya, you don't understand!" she shook him with a firm grip, his glasses ending in a lopsided angle between his nose and mouth, his hair a mess. "I don't need focus, I need answers!" 

Then she left, scurrying away to lunch to scout for any potential people to put in her observation list. She knew that she was dwindling down into the spiral of madness but she persevered. If someone was going to figure out who it was, it was going to be her!

Classes in the afternoon were worse. And since it was nearing the end of the day, her mind was all over the place, daydreaming and spouting out various scenarios of whoever it was, conversations with herself taking place inside her brain. She knew she was already insane. 

If someone could hear her thoughts, they'd be laughing so hard right then and there.

(Name) bounced her knee, tapping the desk repeatedly as she eyed the clock on the wall. Present Mic, their teacher that subject was growing concerned as he could literally feel her foot rapping against the floor, and he was ten feet away from her. Her classmates that were near her desk were suspecting an earthquake but it was only her, so they calmed down and let it slide.

"Saito, are you okay? Feels like you're getting anxious...Do you wanna go to the comfort room or something?"

"Sorry, sir. And no, sir."

"Are you really sure?"

"Yes, sir."

--

"(Name)-" 

"Sorry, can't right now!" she quickly called, ducking under Ochaco and Mina, dashing through the halls and almost bumping into students on the way to the dorms. It was already 10 minutes after their usual dismissal time, and she was getting worried that she might miss the secret admirer that had left the notes inside her bag. 

She was so antsy all day, unable to keep still in her chair from all the scenarios she's been conjuring up in her head from the excitement. So many romanticized ideas, so many practiced lines and answers. If it were this person, how would she react?

(Name) almost tripped over the stairs and slammed her face onto the ground if she hadn't thought fast and made an air cushion. She should really get her mind straight because if she didn't she might just not get to see whoever it was if she were to crack her skull open hurrying too much.

Her dorms was just a few steps ahead, the smile on her face growing and growing. Who was it? Was it him? Or was it some other person? She really, really hoped that it would be him.

Please, God? Please?

Deciding to keep the suspense on her longer, (since she apparently liked to hurt herself emotionally), she opted for the stairs, trying to calm down her erratic heartbeat and fan her burning face.  She really needed to calm down, and stop thinking about things too much. It won't go according to plan anyways, since she didn't even know who it was. 

Finally reaching her floor, she saw that her door was slightly ajar from the side of the stairs. Her heart beat peaked again, nervousness crashing over her like a tidal wave, feeling the buckle of her knees as she warily approached her room.