[Jitter]

The three words swirled in her mind like a flurry. 

She tried to forget, but she can't. Especially now that he was asking her to sit with him at lunch.

"I brought dessert." he smiled, rubbing his nape and presenting her the treat she so loved to eat. "It's your favorite, too."

"Really?" she asked, sweating as awkwardness built up in her. She didn't know what to do. She didn't know where to look.

But by God, did she pray that she wouldn't look at the heavenly sky blue eyes he had.

Infatuations are never a good thing to have.

"Yup!" he chirped and smiled at her, waiting for her to take her step outside of her classroom and walk with him to the cafeteria and spend time with him. He had already gotten the 'okay' from her brothers, and they even hoped that she would agree.

"Uh, well I- ah!" 

She was suddenly pushed out of the way by Mina , who winked at her as she walked out of the door, causing her to bump into Mirio. 

"Have a nice lunch with Mirio-kun, (Name)!" she called out, waving to her as she caught up with the other girls in her class. They then giggled and wriggled their eyebrows before running away from them.

"Let's get going before the tables get packed." (Name) looked down and blushed, grateful for her hair that covered her face, and walked beside the third year. She instinctively took his hand, as she does with Todoroki every time they would eat.

'Oh sHIT WHY DID I TAKE HIS HAND?!'

'Oh my goodness, she took my hand'

Her face was glowing a bright red as she entered the cafeteria, having the regret of taking his hand. If she let go, it might be mean; but if she keeps holding it he might get the wrong idea.

So, now what the hell will she do?

She found a table, dangerously close to her classmates and sat down with Mirio, retreating her hands back to her sides. Mirio stood up again and told her that he would be back with their food, leaving the girl with her bag of treats at the table.

She was sure her face and neck was cherry red.

Gripping the edges of her skirt, she didn't notice four pairs of eyes on her. Asking the same thing.

Why she was with the third year, and not with them.

Ochaco sat with Iida, Izuku, Todoroki, Momo and Tsuyu. The girls giggled about her red face, and her shyness. Unbeknownst to them, three boys were trying their best not to let themselves get caught. Especially Todoroki, who thought that (Name) was going to catch up to them.

And on the other table, a certain ash blonde boy was gritting his teeth and seething with anger. Who was that guy that she was with? Why was she blushing so much around him? Were they together?

Kaminari looked over to where he glared at, and saw (Name) sitting alone. 

"What's up with you Bakugou?"

"Shut the fuck up Sparky."

Kaminari frowned.

Kirishima looked over at Tenya's table, and saw that the boy with glasses was extremely tense. What was happening over there?

Soon enough they saw the third year that punched their stomachs and delivered a speech to them. It was Mirio Togata.

Mirio Togata was sitting with (Name) at lunch.