[Lean]

A/N: extra long chapter!! And some action ;)

AND MAJOR SPOILERS FOR NON-MANGA READERS!!!

It seemed as if running was the thing she did most over the past three days. Either running to get errands done for Specter and Byeol, running to chase a criminal, or running to get to the hospital that housed her twin big brothers.

(Name) almost tripped from the soreness of her legs, and from the elevated pavement as she wiped the tears in her eyes. She should have waited for the van to arrive and pick them up, or used her staff to get to her brothers faster, but no. She had to run just when she heard that they were rushed to the hospital right when she got out of the doors of Rekishi's hero agency.

Bursting through the doors, all eyes were on her, sweaty and haggard. Looks and murmurs of pity were thrown her way as she made a bee-line towards the front desk. Before the nurse could even speak, she went first, not wanting to waste any more time. "Saito Takae and Saito Tomoe. I'm their little sister. Hurry." she slapped her ID onto the counter and the nurse quickly scanned the record, then informed her of the room. Not even finishing the last syllable, (Name) was already gone.

She pulled out her phone from her pocket whilst she speed walked towards her destination, groaning in frustration as she failed to type in her passcode for the third time because of her shaky hands. "God dammit!" she seethed, and once she opened it she immediately texted the first person she saw in her contacts.

'My brothers are in the hospital,'

She wrote, looking up to check if she was going the right way. (Name) pushed away her bangs and wiped at her nose, struggling with stopping her tears.

'where are you?'

Hitting send, she turned a corner and saw that she was almost there.

'In the dorms. Are you okay? Do you want me to be there?'

"S-sorry, sir." she dipped her head curtly when she accidentally bumped into an elderly man and resumed to hunt for their rooms. "Where are you guys?" she whispered, and turned to her phone once again.

'No, no. I'm okay. I just wanted to know."

"I'll be back by 10. Don't wait up and go to sleep."

Finally reaching the rooms after what seemed like an eternity of walking around, she knocked, and when she heard a frail 'come in', her heart almost dropped to her feet. She turned the door knob and peeked inside.

Takae lay on the first bed, unconscious and wrapped in bandages just as she was ages ago, and Tomoe sat up on the second near the window, looking just like Takae, though the other looked much worse. Both twins had their hair tangled up in a mess, and their cheeks were swollen, with bruises poking out of the bandages' spaces. He smiled weakly and urged for her to come near, and hugged her gently as she wept again.

"Hush, (Name)..." Tomoe's voice sounded hoarse and dry, as if he yelled so loud and so much during whatever went down in their mission while she was away. He sounded so weak and small while he held her, but she didn't care. All she cared about is that they were alive. "Big brother Tomoe is alright. See? And Takae's only sleeping. He sleeps a lot doesn't he?"

(Name) let up a jaded chuckle as she let go of him. "Yeah, yeah he does." She sniffled, looking at the eldest twin. "You look like you ran all the way here." (Name) agreed and tamed her hair, brushing at it with her clammy fingers. "I did. From Imo Hannah's agency to here."

Tomoe's eyes widened at this and he lightly chuckled, adding a pained grunt in the end. "Don't make me laugh, kid." he hissed as he clutched his side. "It really hurts."