[Busan]

A/N: Fourth wall breaks and implication of future things coming up in this book

As soon as she stepped into the dorms, (Name) was bombarded with questions about her sudden presence in Korea, and her new skill that had come up. She decided to let them figure it out themselves, exhausted and exhilarated at the same time since she knew that she was coming back to Busan, as per request of Specter and Byeol. It turned out that Kirishima also had a taste of some action while she was away, and she offered him a congratulations for his efforts.

By the time it was lunch, Tenya had asked to be left behind with her and asked about her current state. Which led to a story telling about her fight with Ryo. She almost let the quirk enhancer thing slip out of her lips, but she changed the subject in an instant.

"Tenya...?"

"Yes?"

She looked away and rubbed her neck in shyness. "Look, I'm sorry for letting myself get influenced by Katsuki's habits, and mine and I'm sorry I was so persistent in still getting that brain freeze even though I wanted to stop and you wanted me to stop. It's just...old habits die hard, right?"

(Name) laughed bitterly and looked down, but her chin was lifted up by his index finger and thumb, making her face him directly. "I understand that you're still trying to get yourself out of this...predicament that you are in, and that you are still having some problems detaching yourself from this habit, but please, please remember that we, your friends are here to guide you. I am here to help you. Don't ever forget that." he retreated his hand back to hers, and squeezed lightly. "It is my responsibility and obligation to look after you as the class president and your friend. Never hesitate to ask me for help, okay?"

The girl smiled and nodded, which satisfied Tenya greatly. "Alright. Well, I'll be off. I cannot miss lunch. See you later, (Name)."

She waved to him goodbye and turned back to her seat.

"It's nice, isn't it?"

(Name) turned to Aoyama, sitting on his chair ever sparkling with that confident smile of his. He finished his share of wine and strut his way towards her and placed a hand on his hip. "To be showered with attention and affection by five men! What a dream you're living in, mon lapin."

The (hair color) haired girl tilted her head to the side, squinting her eyes at the blonde before her. "...what?" Aoyama let out a short laugh and sat himself down on her desk, striking a pose in the process. "My cute little bunny, how oblivious you are despite your smarts! The author really is following the reverse harem rules!" He chuckled and looked over to nowhere in particular, at least for the girl.

"What are you yapping about?" she propped her chin on her hand while she looked at him weirdly. Aoyama was very eccentric, but he was a good friend. He's weird, but he's good. Sometimes his words confused her greatly, and he would take too long to explain, or just leave it at that. Such as now.

"Nothing, my darling! Just be careful, you'll be facing a big moment of choosing someone without any help. Make sure to be really positive about who you want. Or maybe, some other people will choose for you." He turned his head and winked at nothingness again, earning a confused look from (Name).

"I think you've had enough 'grape juice', Yama."

---

"Izuku?"

The green haired boy jolted in his seat and felt his face grow warm. "Yeah?" he whispered, turning his head a little to let (Name) know he was listening. "You've been awfully quiet. Are you okay? Spacing out a lot seems to be a trend in my friend group. Even Mirio's been acting distant."