lil pie.

This gelato store is amazing. Andy said it is one of his favorite places in the city. Even though I'm not hungry, from all the pasta I ate, I can't deny some ice cream.

"When did you move to New York?"

I explain. "Teri and I decided to come when she got a job as a keyboardist in some talk show. I convinced myself to come with her and pursue my career."

"Is Teri here? This is awesome, I haven't seen her for so long."

"She would love to."

He gets two balls of peanut butter ice cream. I get one ball of bubblegum and one of mango ice cream. The streets of New York were busy, as hot as it could be for mid-August. Andy is wearing black jeans, a maroon shirt, and a black jacket... he's pretty cute in these.

"So, I said you're pursuing your career, but what you wanna do?"

"I don't know if I can say that to you, but... I'm an actress."

"What? Since when? You were always saying you couldn't stand actors and the way they "act"... when did it change?"

"I don't know, I just slowly fell in love with it. I took acting classes after graduating."

"Did you get accepted at Berkeley University?" he asks, actually interested.

"No." I say, embarrassed.

We keep walking and I realize now that people have been staring at us for a long time. I look back and Andy reminds me.

"I'm kinda famous now, I'm not flexing on you I just..." He couldn't stop because of my loud laugh. He starts laughing with me.

"I don't really care, to be honest. You're still the funny old Andy. I missed you." I say and instantly our laugh cease. That weird but good feeling between us comes again.

Andy takes me to the Top of the Rock. The Rockefeller Center is huge, but he knows everything because he works here. Took me a while to remember that the Saturday Night Live studio was here, but he said he was not taking me to work. We get to the elevator and six more people come inside, so we have to squeeze to everybody fit in. Andy is breathing hard and I really want to laugh about it. He takes a look at me and I do my best to not laugh out loud. I know he wants to laugh too, because he's looking to the other side, trying and failing to not laugh.

We get to the terrace and the sun is burning hot up here. There are some plants, daffodils, and roses. The view from up here is amazing. The city looks huge and the people, so tiny, as if we were on the top of the world. Just the two of us. I seat on the bench.

"You come here often?"

"Are you hitting me?" He asks, even though he knows that's not what I meant.

"No." I laugh. "Do you usually come here? It's a peaceful place."

"I do. Sometimes. I don't really enjoy being alone."

"Oh, I know that." We look into each other's eyes. "I mean, you were always with somebody in school. I couldn't stand to find yourself by yourself. But, sometimes... is good to have some alone time.

"I guess you're right."

"I'm always right."

"That's the [Y/N] I'm met! That's my [Y/N] I know!" He screams.

We buckle up with laughter for about an hour or so. I missed being with him, to laugh with him. The only thing in my way is this feeling I have for him. I never moved on. If wasn't for Tommy Castleton, I'd still be a virgin though. But this is not something I want to remember.

"We should do this again." He says.

I chuckle. "Of course, I'm glad we had some quality time together."

"Me too, lil pie."

"Great, I missed this too." I say, being sarcastic. Lil pie is the nickname he gave me when we were little: my mom was making a huge dinner for my family and Andy's, but when I got distracted playing with my toys, there was no passion fruit pie left for me and I blubbered horribly. Since then, he calls me lil pie.

We return to NBC's parking lot, where I left my car. These hills are killing me, but I just realized now. I was so into New York and Andy, that I completely forgot about the pain. I get to my car, but I turn over to look at Andy.

"I had a lovely time." I lean on the car.

"It was awesome to see you." He says, and caressed my right arm, giving me a tingle. "Well, my birthday is in two weeks and I'm thinking of going to a restaurant. Would you like to come?"