spoiling me.

Aimee is here. All the make-up and hair crew is here and working fast as the time. It's half past 4 and we're all trying to make this quick. My eyes pop out with this stunning eyeshadow mix and a pretty snatched nose, which I personally love. Aimee knows how to highlight my face like no one else.

"I was expecting a really pinkish eyeshadow on you, but when you told me you wanted to slay, I couldn't keep you in your comfort zone." she says, looking at me through the mirror.

James, her assistant, holds tons of lipsticks and lip glosses looking at my lips and almost deducing which color would complete this look. I look at him, scared. He opens a friendly smile and throws all the products on the table, except for one. I see Aimee walking to the back of the room looking for something in the middle of all the mess we made.

She comes back and James is applying this maroon lip gloss with a weird texture. I look at the mirror trying to see if I'm having an allergic reaction to the product's formula, but something way different is happening. My lips are totally dry after applying some seconds of the product, which surprises me. Aimee, recognizing my amazement, says "It's a new product on the market called matte lip gloss. It is awesome but not many people know about it apparently."

I open a gentle smile, still a bit concerned to mess my lip up.

She turns my chair to her and this huge black jet bottle is pointing at my face. "Close your eyes" she orders. A second after closing them, a cold breeze comes out of the spray, making me feel the liquid soaking into my skin. The smell is funny because every second I try to figure it out, the essence changes. I keep my eyes closed, just waiting for her command.

"You can open your eyes darling" she says.

My eyes pop out when they see the beauty staring at me through the mirror. I don't even recognize myself right now, which is odd. My face looks so airbrushed that not even close I can see my huge ass pores and pimples, hiding all my blemishes and insecurities.

"I can't thank you enough Aimee." I say with a huge smile on my face.

She smiles back at me and we spend a good 5 seconds staring at each other. Her excitement is so contagious that I feel my anxiety fly out of my ass. My lips look so big and meaty that I question myself who is that pretty ass hoe?, like... I'm feeling myself. Which is good, because my esteem has been pretty low.

I get up and say, "Time for the dress."

Everybody starts moving around, doing everything they can to help me. James takes a big fat box with a silver logo on the top of the cover, but I can see what it is. He puts the box on the little grey couch and Aimee walks in with a box of shoes, apparently. James unboxes, revealing a Greek white dress, made with a fabric I don't really know what it is, but it looks so soft on James' hands.

Aimee opens the box, and there's a bunch of wrapping paper around the shoe. She takes everything out, showing a white high heel, matching the dress perfectly. I find myself speechless. Andy did all of this, along with Teri. But Andy actually took his time and dedicated it to me and just me.

I get closer to the dress and I see the diamonds on the low neckline. All the details on the dress make wanna keep it on a big glass box and never touch - it looks so fragile. The shoes look like those that huge celebrities wear - pretty high and expensive.

"You're a lucky woman" she says, looking to all this luxury.

"I know" that's the only thing I can say.

I touch the dress and it looks like silk, but lighter. I hold it and I see myself in it, like a princess. But I can keep dreaming. It's time to get ready.

Aimee helps me taking the robe off and putting the dress on. There is a lot of ribbons on the back, making us very confused. She slips the dress on me and helps me get the shoes.

I walk towards this tall mirror and take a look on me. I look like a princess. A real-life princess. I start turning around looking for a flaw or something to point out - which is a horrible thing I do - and I can't find anything. You just look pretty [Y/N], be happy with it. I just keep staring at me.

Someone knocks on the door and calls my name. Aimee is faster than me and opens the door, just revealing her face, like if she's trying to hide me. It's Andy.

"Can I see her?" I hear him say.

She says something really low - probably so I can't hear it - and closes the door immediately. She turns back at me and opens a huge smile. My eyebrows go up, kinda asking what's going on.

"I told him to wait for you downstairs, so you can make a great appearance."

"Aimee... We don't need to do this, I'm already happy wi..."

"No" she says, brutally, "you deserve everything in this world. You deserve to be praised."

All I want to do is hug her. She has been so nice and kind to, even though she works for me on set, she became a really close friend, supporting me and having my back. I open my arms and she gets the message, walking towards me and hugging me gently, so she doesn't ruin my outfit. I let a goofy laugh come out of my mouth.

"It's time" I say and one of her assistants opens the door for me.

I walk on the wooden floor and the noise of my heels is pretty high. I believe Andy can hear me coming. I grab the end of the dress so I can see the staircases while I go down. I see Andy in his traditional tuxedo, but he doesn't look ordinary. There's a different spark on his eyes, like if I was walking down the aisle or something like that.

He's open-mouthed... just flabbergasted by me. He can't take his eyes of me while I walk down the staircase. His mouth creates the perfect smile and we get pretty emotional.

"How do I look?" I ask.

"The most beautiful [Y/N] I've ever seen" he says, looking me up and down.

He takes his hands off his back, revealing a navy blue velvet box. We both stare at it, but the difference is that I don't know what's in there. He opens it and a beautiful piece of earrings and necklace show up. The silver jewelry looks pretty extravagant.

"Oh Andy, that's enough. You are spoiling me."

"Anything for you lil pie" he says, and I see Aimee coming in and taking the earring so she can put them on me. While she does it, he takes the necklace and waits for Aimee to be done. She gives a few steps back and he gets close to me, surrounding my neck with the piece.

"You look like a princess."

"I wouldn't look like a princess if I didn't have my prince."