everything i needed.

Today is the NBC Gala. I've been waiting for this event for so long now. Yesterday I tried taking Teri shopping, but she didn't spare comments: she said I should buy a designer's dress for the occasion. But my payment is not that high yet. I should spend it wisely.

I drive to Jorma's / Andy's place. There's no activity today at Rockefeller due to the event so I decided to check on Andy. He texted me that he would be here in the morning.

I ring the doorbell and I wait. Jorma opens the door, but I was expecting him to show up.

"Hey [Y/N], what's up?"

"Hi, hum... Is Andy here?" I ask, kinda embarrassed to put him aside.

"He is right there" he says, stepping back and pointing towards the big wooden table next to the staircase.

"Can I come in?"

"Of course."

I step in and I see Andy in plaid button shirt and jeans as if he's ready to go somewhere, sitting on a funny pink chair with his laptop on the wooden desk. My shoes hit the carpet, doing a step-marched noise. He looks at me and a gentle yellow smile appears. He pushes the chair back and gets up. His blue-ish shirt is a bit crumpled in the bottom and he's barefoot.

"Hey boo" he says wrapping his arms around me and giving a gentle kiss on my lips.

"Hey boo" my eyes stare gladly at his almond-like eyes, "what you're doing?"

"I'm writing some skits for the show."

I nod. He closes the laptop and holding my hand, he takes me to the back of the house, towards a great wood door with golden details and a massive handle. He opens up revealing a great library. Tons of books seem to be organized by topics because there are little plates on every bookshelf. The place is really cozy and there's a fireplace on the other side of the room, making it the perfect spot for a cold rainy day.

"This is the best part of Jorma's house for me."

"I can see why. This place is amazing."

"He said that half of the books in here he has already read, but I don't remember any of these books with him at any time" he says giggling at the end.

I walk in circles, reading the little plates. My feet touch this impressive maroon carpet and my fingers tend to go through the shelf while I practically examine the place.

"I'm almost getting a house" he adds, supporting his weight on the easy chair.

"Really?" I say, freezing in my place. "Where you're gonna live?"

"I'm not really sure, but I'm between a property in Chelsea and one near my old house."

Oh, so close to where your ex-fiancé lives.

I put my head down, deciding if I should say what's on my mind right now but I know we will end up fighting about her again. I don't want her in our conversations anymore.

"What?" he says near me that I didn't even realize he got next to me. "What is in your pretty little head."

"Nothing" I lie.

His kisses the tip of my nose and she goes away from my mind. His fingers twirl the end of my shirt sleeve and he seems to be willing to tell me something.

"I got you something."

"What is it?" I ask, quite excited.

"Well, it's not here, it's gonna arrive this afternoon."

"Andy..." he knows I'm not a fan of surprises.

"Trust me lil pie, you'll love it. And when I saw it... I know it was for you."

I have no fucking idea now.

"I can't believe you bought the dress for me! I told I was gonna find one."

"Teresa told me you went to Soho to find a dress and she personally hated every choice you made."

"That's what she said?" I ask, a bit sad that Teri was not being honest with me the how dress hunting day.

"And I know you were going to try finding one today, so... thank you." he says, with a convinced smile on his face.

I hold his face and his passionate face melts the inside of me. My hands slip through Andy's neck and lean on his collarbone, his hands holding my wrist.

"You're everything I asked for."

"You are everything I always needed." he presses his lips on mine

Our kiss is not erotic or sexual. It is a genuine passionate kiss. He holds the back of my head and my hands are calm and resting on his back. Our lips are in total sync and my thoughts fly away. His smell is soothing and his nose rubs mine, making me feel his breath against my skin and his warm tongue embracing mine.

His arms embrace my body as a shell. All I can think is about all the layers of clothes that keep us apart, but I'm not thinking about sex. Just our naked bodies getting to touch and feel all this energy that heat us up. All this will inside of us of making this eternal and at the same time, making it freeze.

I guess it all ends on us being intertwined.