i love you.

The sun tries to find its way through the curtains of the hotel room. It is 7:17 am right now and I couldn't get more sleep. Sitting on the cold couch next to the window makes the time pass by so slowly and my coffee is taking too long to get ready.

I've known that other people from the party have stayed in the other rooms in this hall, including Joanna. She must have slept with someone last night, but how could I know: the music was playing until five. Someone knocks the door and I assume is the room service with my coffee. I walk carefully to not wake Andy up. I open the door slowly with my two hands, and a six feet tall man hands me a cup. I thank him silently and he seems to understand the situation. I close the door with the tip of my foot, hoping the door is not gonna bump.

As I walk to the couch again, Andy's feet start moving under the sheets. He moans almost silently and his face is smashed on the left side. His hair is a mess and his bow tie hangs around his neck. He wanted to leave last night after we did everything, but before he got fully dressed, I insisted on staying the night in the hotel and he fell for it. We made out a bit and slept.

He sits, leaning his weight on his hands and looking around. At first, he doesn't see me sitting across the room, but he doesn't seem to recognize the place at all. After wandering the room, he focuses his eyes on me with the white robe on. Suddenly, a smile opens up and my hesitations vanish. I take a sip of my steaming coffee and he starts. "Good morning babe."

He just called me 'babe' after we made love last night.

"Good morning babe." "What time is it?" he asks, looking for his phone.

I look at the wall with the minimalistic black clock hanging and say, "It's 7:22."

He rubs his eyes and he crawls out of the bed. Teetering, he comes next to me and sits on the other side of the couch. The sun meets his face, creating an attractive shadow around him.

"Why did you wake up so early?" he rubs my thigh.

"I don't know, I couldn't get any more sleep."

My hand touches his and with my little finger, I draw circles on the back of his hand. He comes closer to me and kisses my lips. His cold nose rubs mine, but his tongue is warm inside my mouth. He pecks my lips several times before going back.

"Did you enjoy last night?" he asks like a teenage boy after having his first time, which is kinda cute.

"I loved it." I can't help but smile from ear to ear.

"I can see you're glowing."

I giggle. I take a sip of the coffee and put it on the centerpiece. "It was special for me."

His head leans to the left, with a subtle smile, making fall in love with him even more.

"It was also special for me lil pie."

I have this urge inside of me wanting to tell I love him. I just need him to know, even if he doesn't feel the same yet. Maybe it can awake something in him. But before I say anything, my ears are blessed. "I love you," he says, caressing my cheek.

This is everything I wanted to hear. After our fight, I was decided to never tell him until he said it. But later, making amends... it changed my mind. And it definitely changed his mind. I cup his face, making my smile even bigger. "I love you too."

We kiss passionately. I was hoping he would say it, but the way he did, after what we did... I never thought about it like this. It happened the way I wanted it to be, but I didn't know. My heart is melting and my arms can't hug him even harder. I can feel his excitement through our kiss. He is rushing it a little bit, but I don't mind. His excitement is my excitement.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜. - 𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚢 𝚜𝚊𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛𝚐 🎉