a big deal.

Soho is so busy today that Teri and I had to come walking because we wouldn't find a place to park. It's been a week since Andy invited me to his birthday party and since then, I've been overthinking. My present, my outfit, my hair.

"He said you should go." We've been texting since then.

"Bitch I got plans myself." She says, being showy.

"This is what you said yesterday, but I still don't know what the heck it is." I say, lifting my arms.

"I've been texting this guy for a time now, and he finally asked me out, so I can't miss this opportunity of going out with a Calvin Klein model."

"He's a Calvin Klein model! Really?"

"No, but Calvin Klein is missing a big model." She says, maliciously.

"Hum okay."

We go to Bloomingdale's to find a cute dress for me, but I see Teri looking up for some skirts for her. I want to be simple, but I also want to catch up Andy's attention. I plan to open up to him about these feelings I have for him. I might regret it. However, I'm not even sure if I'm going to do this anyway.

Teri shows me a strapless red dress, but it is quite revealing for me. We keep walking through the store until I find the perfect dress: an amethyst off-the-shoulder dress, with poet sleeves. I keep staring at the dress and Teri comes close to me.

"I think you should buy it." She whispers next to my ear.

I agree with my head.

I leave the store with our products, but one thing was missing: Andy's gift. I don't have anything and I don't know what to buy. If we hadn't been away for so long, I'd know what to give. He's famous now, so he probably can buy whatever he wants. So that means I'll have a pretty hard time to find something for him.

"I have a problem." Teri looks at me and lifts her brows, not knowing what I mean. I explain. "Andy's present."

"Shit." She says, looking around. "You better remember something he likes."

"Don't you think I tried?" I didn't realize I was freaking out in the middle of Soho about someone's gift until Teri looked around kind of embarrassed about me making a scene.

"I'm sorry... This is a big deal for me."

"Girl, I see." She says while we cross the street. "What did you guy enjoy back then? Because it will remind him of the old days and he might get into you due to your history."

"Do you think so?"

"Of course. Come on, let's find the perfect gift."

𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜. - 𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚢 𝚜𝚊𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛𝚐जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें