first one to see us together.

Photos can show us a second of our lives and we are able to keep them forever. Andy looks so happy in these photos that seems hard to see him and Joanna apart. He grew up after meeting her. Maturity really suits him. But I'm the one he is in love with. He is the one I've always been in love with. Maybe these photos were seconds of true happiness that he forgot and gave up of fighting for.

Joanna still cries on some room in the house, because I can listen to her screams of despair. Closet doors seem to be opened aggressively and all of this is so messed up. I shouldn't be here.

Andy shows up, with a bag full of clothes and belongings. But Joanna is right behind him and her eyes find mine. Her tears are already dry so the anger is way more visible now.

"What is she doing here?" she asks, but the anger is not in her voice.

"She drove me her." he replies right away.

"Are you fucking her now?"

There's the anger.

"I know the way you look at her, the way you were concerned about her at your birthday party. The way you were always with her and taking your ring off when you were with her. Do you think I'm stupid?"

Andy is silent. He's still getting some things and throwing them in his backpack, but his is not answering her questions. And I can't say a thing. I give a few steps back when I realize she's coming to me.

"You're in love with her." she concludes, but still looking at me.

"That's none of your business now." Andy finally says something to take me out of this nightmare.

"You can leave if you want to." she says, but calmly this time, sitting on the couch.

Andy takes his bags but before leaving he holds my hand to take me with him until the front door. I can't believe he's doing this. He is not holding my hand because he wants to, but because it drives Joanna crazy. We get out. I didn't realize that we woke up so late. It is almost getting dark. That's why Teri was lunching we were having breakfast. But that's not the point here.

Now, I'm the angry one. I can't believe he did this to me. I can't explode here. I'm going to wait until we get in the car. He throws his stuff on the back seat and runs to the passenger seat. I lock the door.

"I can't believe you did that." I say, holding the steering wheel.

"Did what?"

"You brought me here, you held my hand on our way out... and for what? To make her jealous?" I ask, but this time, my voice sounds sad.

"[Y/N]..." he tries to explain himself, but he realizes he was going to lie to me. He tries to fix the situation. "I care about you."

"That's not what I asked." I reply instantly.

"I wanted to make her jealous and all of that, but I wanted to be able to be with you without hiding or hesitating anymore. I wanted her to be the first one to see us together."

"But that doesn't mean you can show me around just because you were with someone else." I turn on the car.

I take him to Jorma's place. He said Andy could stay at his place for a while until he finds somewhere else to live. Jorma asked me why he couldn't stay at my apartment. I thought it was obvious for everyone. It's way too early for us to live together. We're not even a thing.

All the way to Jorma's house was in complete silence. Andy was avoiding saying anything, so we wouldn't start our little discussion again. He would be staring at the street or at his phone, but never at me. I was kind of doing the same. I see Jorma waiting outside his house after receiving my message. I park my car so Andy can take his things, but before getting out of the car, he finally breaks the silence.

"Can we talk tomorrow?" he asks, with his puppy face.

Oh that face.

"I'm gonna think about it." I say, playing hard to get.

"I really want to kiss you but it seems you're mad at me so..." something in his voice seems to beg for a kiss. But I'm not in the mood of giving in.

"Yeah I'm pretty mad at you." I say, leaning my elbow on the window.

"So I see you tomorrow?" he asks.

"See ya tomorrow."

He gets out and it's already dark outside.