breakup remedy.

The set is quite crowded today. We're shooting some indoor scenes and that will be it for the day. Me and Aimee, the make-up artist, are getting along pretty well in the last few days. We're always talking about life and work like we know each other for so long.

"I saw that you and Andy Samberg are together now. Congrats!" she says, a bit naïve.

"How do you know that?"

"There are photos of you guys together at some bar on the tabloids."

Fuck.

"Aimes, we're not together. We're long-time friends and he needs my help to go through a breakup." I try to sound as calm as possible.

"But you guys look cute together. You can see the way he looks at you in those pictures." her brush start caressing my cheeks.

"I kinda agree with you." I say, teasing her.

She shows a sarcastic smile and I can't help but laugh at her.

...

This is the last scene. I've skipped lunch, but now. I'm regretting it so bad. I'm literally starving. I take my jacket and we start the whole scene again.

I'm not totally focused on my craft today. I've been thinking about Andy and all that drama that went down yesterday. It has been consuming me after he texted last night. It's now 3 p.m and I couldn't be more hungry.

In my head, I'm making zero sense.

"That's a wrap." someone screams and others start clapping hands. I wake up from my trance and I realize we've done shooting for today. I realize that Aubrey saw me during my trance and starts giggling at me. Fina,lly I can eat. I walk towards my trailer, but before getting, I look around. I'm so blessed for having these people supporting me, these amazing actors who I'm grateful to share the screen with.

I open the trailer door and I see Andy sitting on the little grey couch next to the mirror. He got bags on his side, probably food. He shows a shy smile, like if he doesn't know how I'm gonna react. I get in.

"What are you doing here?" I ask, a bit hesitant to actually talk, after everything we've been through yesterday. And all the other days before.

"I was wondering if we could have lunch together... I don't know. If you want to." he gets up, hesitant.

We're both hesitant, which scares me. But I'm starving though.

"Yeah...that's fine for me." I say, but my voice sounds like I don't care about it.

I get to the desk where all the make-up is and I start organizing for no reason. I'm procrastinating so bad, that's embarrassing. Let's just get this over with.

"I'm still hurt, you know? I say.

"[Y/N], I have already apologized. What do I have to do to be forgiven? I care about you... I'm crazy about you." He puts my hair to the side of my face. He look at my lips.

"I know, but you didn't have to do that. You don't need to brag or prove anything to her."

I touch his lip with my thumb. "I'm crazy about you too, by the way."

We both smile and before kissing me, he leans my body against the wall. His lips are soft and needy. He explores my mouth like a treasure hunt, looking for something I don't know, but pleasing me a lot. His hands caress my body in a naïve way, taking turns from my hips to my back. My hair always tries to find a way to be between us so I place them behind my ears.

I'm out of breath. His nose rubs my skin and his fingers crawl underneath my jacket. I turn him, and this time, he's against the wall. A gentle moan escapes from his mouth due to my sudden control. He decides to hold my face, so he can basically put his tongue on my throat. But not in a wild way. A passionate way, like if he's trying to get us even closer together, even though this is not physically possible. But something is on our way. I'm fricking starving.

I interrupt our kiss. "I would love to continue on this make out sesh, but I'm really hungry."

"Don't worry, I brought you taco." his hands still hold my face.

"What did I do to deserve you?" I was, looking at the ceiling.

"I don't know what I did, but it worked." he brags, giving me a cocky smile.

"It worked indeed." I seal my lips on his.