a pile of nerves.

What now? I didn't rehearse anything to say to him.

Andy averts his eyes of the documents on his hands to look at me, surprised. I don't know if I should get in or just go somewhere else. I step to my right and he holds my arm.

"We need to talk." He grabs me and pulls me inside the great grey box. The doors close, leaving me inside the elevator with Andy and the silence. Oh, this silence.

"I was going to talk to you eventually." He doesn't seem to buy it. "I was busy."

"Were you?" He asks, crossing his arms in front of his body.

"I was... I was looking for a job, and now I have one."

"Good, where?"

I turn myself to the buttons, so I don't need to stare at him. "Here."

He doesn't say anything for at least 5 seconds. But he quickly asks. "Where exactly?"

"NBC." I say looking at the screen in front of me, showing me how slow this elevator is going down.

"Wow."

"That's everything you have to say now?" I ask, a bit angry.

He steps back, surprised with my attitude. I instantly see how stupid I was to be so aggressive with him. The one to blame for my misery is I.

"I'm sorry." I look down. "I'm a pile of nerves."

"Why?" He asks, teasing me.

"Because of everything that happened in the past days."

I see him shaking his head. He holds his paperwork behind him and the elevator finally gets to the first floor. The cafeteria is waiting for me. The doors open and I quickly find my way out of this mess. He comes right behind me. I try looking back and I can see him still after me. The cafeteria is at the end of this corridor. I speed up my steps so I can order my tea and leave.

I shouldn't be doing this. I have to talk with him, about all this mess I've made in my head for years. We need to solve this.

"Okay." I suddenly say. I stop walking and I turn around. "I believe we should talk."

"I believe we should."