doesn't count.

It's gonna take a while to be digested. How did that happen? He might have been confused by me when I said that I have feelings for him. He might have felt the need to show these feelings for me, anyway. He was just confused. He didn't know what to do with all that awkwardness between us. So he pecked me... on my lips. It's not like he cheated, is it?

Besides that, if he didn't want to kiss me he wouldn't, he's not obligated to do anything he doesn't want to unless he wants to. He wants to kiss me! Oh my god, he wanted to kiss me. But why he didn't though? Because he's engaged.

Holy fuck, he's engaged! He practically cheated on her with me. The worse thing: I knew. But how could I stop? It was practically a half-millisecond kiss, I believe it doesn't count as cheating.

I need a second party for this matter.

I open the door and seems that Teri is not home. I look at the back of the door to see if her purse is hanging, but there's nothing. She's not home. I have no one else to talk about it. Oh, wait...

...

"Hey." Jorma opens the door of his house.

"East Village seems to suit you fine." I say hugging him.

"I learned to live here, I guess." We giggle.

I wait for him to lead me. He takes me to his huge living room, nice big white couch and glass centerpiece. He sits on the edge of the cushion and taps the cushion beside him.

"Make yourself at home." He stares at me for a second. "I believe you might have a problem or something like that."

"What makes you think that? I just wanted to visit my best friend."

"Okay then... by the way, I wanna talk about what happened at Andy's party."

"That's why I'm here." I say. I snort and keep going. "I have doubts about what happened today and I need a second party for that matter."

"Okay, I'm scared." Jorma says, hesitant.

"I left Andy's party because of Joanna and me... and Andy." If Andy didn't get it, how Jorma would be different? "Because I think I'm in love with him."

"I always knew you had a crush on him, but I didn't know you were in love with him."

"Okay, first of all, what the fuck, second of all, in love is a really strong expression, I would prefer if you said like deep feelings or..."

"Are you shitting me? Admit you are in love with him."

"I'm in love with him." That sounds crazier when I speak out loud.

"Did you tell him?"

"That's the problem. So, I was in NBC and I bumped into him and we ended up talking about the party, why I left crying and... I had to let it out of my chest, it was consuming me."

"What's going on? Jorma says, a bit scared.

"Andy walked me to my car after we had the talk, and before I got inside the car, he pecked me. On the lips."

His eyes pop out. Oh my god, he thinks that Andy cheated on Joanna with me. I'm a terrible person. He leans his head on his hands as if he's trying to find the answer.

"Please say something. I'm freaking out here."

"It was just a peck right?" He says, trying to light up the mood.

"Yeah, I mean... this doesn't count as cheating, right?" I ask, just reassuring.

"Of course, I mean... he wouldn't have kissed you if he didn't want to."

Oh my fucking god he cheated on her with me! Officially! I get scared of what my mind is concluding and I can see that Jorma is thinking the same thing as me. He shakes his hands as if he is trying to say something but sound doesn't come out. I try but the same thing happens.

"I can't believe he cheated with me. Oh my god, I'm horrible."

"You need to talk to him."

"No, no, no, no, no, no. I. Can't."

"You will talk to him, set the record straight. I know you are not like that."

"I know, but he finally wants to be with me. He finally feels the same way!" I can't hide my happiness.

"But he's engaged." He cuts my legs off.

I throw myself on the couch, giving up on this.