ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ 🥵

I chill downstairs and people start coming
My cousin Layla looking JUICY so does Teshia. I turn up the stereo and it ain't been a good hour yet and a whole bunch of mfs in my house. I just keep on drinking and get on top of our island and starting twerking. I'm having the time of my life I ain't worried about Tyrone and the mysterious bitch he fucking with or Rika dramaful ass. I hear my friends hyping me up then Trina "Da Baddest Bitch" come on"
"NOW YALL KNOW THIS MY SHIT"
I get too turnt and almost bust my ass but I don't give a flying fuck I still twerk like I don't got no life to live
"GET IT NOV GET IT NOVV!!"
All my friends hyping me up and then I see Tyrone and he coming towards me. Now at this point I'm drunk off my ass and I ain't even smoke yet. I can handle my liquor I can.. kinda.. not really but don't worry about that.
"Nova get your ass down yo"
"You surely most definitely ain't my daddy"
"Your daddy here girl"
"You fucking lying.. help me down"
I get down and go to the door and this bitch really here.
"Why you here!"
" I came to talk"
"You cheated on momma with Simone and beat on me when I told Momma wtf you was doing to her!!"
"Nova lemme talk to you" he grabs my arm. I have a flashback and punch him in the face .
"Don't you ever in your life touch me again"
I close the door in his face and run upstairs and lay in my bed
I hear a knock on the door and it's Rico
"Sis what's going on"
"I'm good I promise"
"Ty tryna come in here and told his ass no"
"It's all good I promise"
Rico like my big brother..my momma and his been like sisters since we been in diapers he know about everything I've been through and it's visa versa with him.
"Let him in"
Ty walks in and he sits on the bed and tries to touch my leg..
"You got some big ass balls to touch me"
"Fuck I do?"
"Sooo was you otp with Rika?"
"Lemme explain"
"You know what I'm stupid I really am.."
I should've known that was her in the car at the gas station I get his stuff and put them in a trash bag and put it by my door
"When the party over get the fuck out my house!"
"Nooo man Nov don't be like that"
"Outta all the flips at Ravenel you fucking that bitch"
"I fucked her once man ONCE when I first came to Ravenel over the summer"
"Right right and I'm suppose to believe you ahahahahha.. naw sike that's dead.."
I leave him in the room and go back out to the party.. I see Rico and Shaun smoking a blunt
"Lemme hit it"
They laugh at me
"Omg you tripping pleaseee"
"Alright now that's the Chronic that's strong shit it's gonna get you fucked up.."
It was an extendo I know and I smoked with my cousins Layla And Ri'Briya. I hit that bitch and I quickly start coughing
"See naw give me my shit back" Shaun says
"Quit playing with me"
I go upstairs with my drink and my blunt
Ty comes back in my room
"Man I'm tryna zone tf out I don't got ti-"
He kissed me once again
"Rika probably been sucking ya dick and she kissed ya don't touch me nasty"
He slides my pants off
"Fuck is you doing?"
"Im tryna show you I'm down for you I ain't do this for no female before man nobody"
In my head I'm wondering..wtf is about to go down..
He slides off my panties and starts giving me head
I never got that shit before but he knew what the fuck he was doing. My ass was finna past tf out.. he sucking on my clit hard kissing it slurping it.. I was moaning loud asf
"Tyyy don't stoop"
I'm gripping on my sheets feeling like my soul finna leave my body.. then I feel this feeling.. and I scream loud.. and he kept playing with it knowing it was doing something to me.
"So you want give me no warning that you was cumming?"
"Sorry" I laid there with my panties and my pants around my ankles I couldn't move my body felt shook..
"You straight ma?"
"Mmmhm yup I'm great"
"Why you ain't move"
"My legs shaking bad.."
"Oh shit"
I stand up and pull my pants back on..
"We gonna talk once u get everybody leave"
It's 12 and I'm ready for everybody to get tf out my house.
"AYE MF YALL NEED TO CALL YALL RIDES IM TIRED AND YALL SHOULD BE"
Then everybody started leaving. I hug Rico and T as they leave together. Shaun takes Layla home before her daddy show up. Then my homies from school leave and I was ready for them to go... After 30 mins everybody was gone. I went back upstairs and close my door knowing what was finna go down was gonna change me for the rest of my life .