ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪs ᴀ ᴅʀᴜɢ..💕

ɪ ᴛᴏᴏᴋ ᴀ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴡʀɪᴛɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ ᴀ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴍᴇ ғɪɴɪsʜ ᴛʜɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀɴᴋs sᴏᴏᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ɢᴜʏs ❤️❤️

On the drive home from the mall.. I have Vonte on my mind..
"Girl you good" Jayla said
"Yeah I'm just really confused on what to do with Jeremiah and Vonte.. I love Jeremiah but Vonte knows me cares I just don't know what to do.." I tell her while pulling into the yard
"Sounds like a love triangle to me.." she says
I think on it for a second while Jayla gets out the car and grabbed Nasir.
"What should I do?" I ask Jayla while I went to grab our bags
"Listen to your heart boo.. I'll support whatever you want me to do I promise.." she told me she literally didn't help but whatever. When we walk to the door I put down our bags and hear somebody yelling my name
"Nova aye Nova !" It's Rico.. I automatically dropped my keys I haven't seen anybody from school since Teshia passed I've seen all the Facebook posts and when I saw her mom changed her page to remembering Teshia I couldn't handle I ended up deleting Facebook and deleting people out of my life that reminded me of her including Rico...
"Why didn't you tell me Nov why?" He said with tears down his face.. I felt terrible.. I couldn't tell Rico she died or what happened because he loved her.. I've never seen somebody love somebody like how Rico loved her..
"Jayla can you take Nasir in the house?" She nodded and walked inside.. me and Rico sat on my car and he laid his hand on my shoulder still crying.. then I started crying..
"Man why her man.. ever since that day you introduced us in elementary school in Mrs.Watson class.. I've been in love with her man.. I don't know what imma do Nov I don't know.." he says breaking down.. I pull his face up and look him in his eyes.. all I see is heartbreak and sadness..
"Teshia died because of my dad.." I told him he deserved the truth
"Wh-what?" He says
"Layla is my half sister.. my dad messed with her mom.. Teshia beat her ass so we could've found out why she did it.. then she came to Tyrone's hospital room and shot her..." I told him.. he stands up.. and looks at me and walks away..
"Rico.. come back" I yell he kept walking and never looked back at me.. I lost a brother just now.. this broke my heart.. I stood there and wiped my tears and got in my car and drove away.. I kept driving till I got to my old house where my dad lived it was storming outside.. I got out the car and walked up to the door and knocked really hard.
"Who is it!" I hear his voice I didn't say anything but waited for him to answer the door.
"Nov- what what you doing here?" I didn't say anything but I walked in the house and he closed the door behind me.. everything still looks the same.. the dirty walls.. the dents from the missed punches from him trying to hit either me or my mom and the beer bottles and the tv on the sport channel like always..
"Sit down.." he told me
"I'll stand" I told him
"Why you here you ain't been here since your momma left me.. I just bailed out jail again.. and when I wanted to talk to your stubborn ass you decided to not listen why you here now girl" he says while lighting a cigarette.."
"Your the reason I'm the girl I am today... I lost my best friend because of you.." I told him
"Who Teshia black ass" he said laughing I pulled out my mom's gun..
"Aye aye Nova put that shit down!" He yelled I wipe my tears and keep my hands on the gun.. knowing I knew exactly what I could do to him just because of the gun range practice with my mom..
"You wanna know why the fuck she died!! She got killed because you were fucking cheating on momma!" I screamed at him I got dizzy but I knew I was gonna be fine..
"Wait..Layla?" He said and he got up slowly.. and stared at me and lowered the gun from in front of me and held me.. I didn't want this at all but it's what I needed at the moment I hit his chest over and over
"It's all your fault it's all your fault!" I screamed I point the gun back in his face..
"Why why us !! Momma loved you no matter the beatings, the emotional abuse everything you hurt her!!" I yelled he got closer and tried to grab it
"I have one bullet.. just one.. make your decision wisely" I tell him he got closer to me and I shot the gun he fell back.. all I saw was blood he wasn't died.. I didn't kill him it hit his shoulder.. I took the gun and ran out the house and drove back home.. 30 mins later I get home and I think my mom heard me and she ran outside..
"Baby baby hey what's wrong where you been you had us worried.. Jayla sa-" Before she could finish I threw up..
"Ohh Nova.." she said she carries me in the house she does what she use to always do after a beating from my dad.. everybody in the house was sleeping except Jeremiah.. as soon as he saw me he grabbed me and held me..
"I'm here let it out.. let it out baby" I started crying again and my mom left the room Nasir was sleeping peaceful in the bed with two pillows between him.. Jeremiah picked me up and laid me next to him. I rubbed his head and Jeremiah slid next to him and kissed my forehead.
"Jeremiah" I said he shushed me and pointed at Nasir.. he smiling in his sleep..
"We gonna talk in the morning.. go to sleep baby.. go to sleep" he says and moved the pillow from between us and we both laid by Nasir and as Jeremiah fell asleep I noticed that was what I wanted.. my little family I smiled and fell asleep.. knowing in the morning reality was gonna hit.